A happy ending..

*play love story by Taylor Swift while reading this part*

Soon Sophia got discharged..and entered her father's funeral..
She was absolutely broken..
But by addi at her side..she felt great..addi came as a blessing in her life..

Some days went by and jeff started caring for both addi and Sophia more..

And now her brothers and sister in law's were also noticing this all..

One day Sophia was not feeling well..so jeff took care of her whole day.. like bringing her soup and medicine..taking her to the hospital..

Her brothers insisted on taking her to the hospital and told him to not worry about it..but he denied them..and told them that he will manage..

But after some days Sophia..wanted to keep a paparazzi conference..

She told her mother and brothers that she wants to announce something..

ON THE CONFERENCE DAY..
All the reporters had arrived waiting patiently for the princess to arrive..

The queen was sitting on the stage along with her 7 sons..

Soon Sophia arrived..in her beautiful gown..and the princess crown on her head..she fixed the mic to her level..and all the reporters oponed their cameras to record..Sophia took a deep breath.. it's been a long time since she has talked in front of these cameras..

"Good afternoon everyone..as u all know iam the castle's only princess..aka Princess Sophia..I was also known as the "lost princess"..or the disgrace to the royal family..but today I am here to decrown myself..in simple words not be a princess anymore.."

She said everyone gasped along with her brothers but they didn't stop her..they didn't want her to be kept caged anymore..they wanted the best for their little princess..

"Yes, you heard that right..I had been lost all my life.. following the rules and practices of a princess..but I was never made for this..and now I have realised that.."

Reporter 1 :- princess Sophia..u realise that if u decrown urself now..u won't be a part of the royal family anymore.. *he asked and Sophia sighed*

"My brothers will always be my brothers no matter what..and I will always be the daughter of my mom and dad..aka the queen and the king..even if they disown me..I have made my descision.."

She said and took the crown of her head..and placed it on the table beside her..

And showed all of them a certificate..of her removing the princess from the front of her name..it was signed by the Queen her self..and all the ministers..who works for the royal family..

Yes, She made her mother sign it..and her mother agreed to it too..her children's happiness was more precious to her..she knows how difficult being a princess is..she had to give up all her dreams..so she didn't wanted the same for her daughter..

She did that and did her last bow to the reporters and left..

Her brother looked at her with proud..none of them ever dared to do this..and look at her..freeing herself from everything..

Soon Sophia moved out..she was insisted by her brothers to stay but she replied..

"Iam no longer a princess.. I can't be here"

Still but for her..her protective brothers arranged small house for her and addi..

Her 18th birthday was coming soon..so on her birthday morning...her friends took her to some place..