Grandmother's palace!

They all came down for lunch..
Sophia was feeling alright as she had the Medicines..

Sophia was eating her food..without tantrums as her favourite food was infront of her..
Spicy chicken soup...rice..and mixed curry bowl..

They were eating silently..when Mulan broke the silence..

Mulan :- Sophia are u feeling better? *She asked concerned*

Sophia :- iam better now unnie..*she said sadly*

Jk :- so princess we have decided to forgive u..just this time! *He said with bunny smile*

Sophia's eyes lit up..

Sophia :- really oppa!?

And jk nodded..

Sophia :- thanku soo much oppa u guys are the best..*she said while finishing her lunch happily*

Tae :- um should we watch a movie after lunch? *He asked mostly to sophia*

Sophia nodded aggressively..

Sophia :- mum u also join us!

Mrs Victoria:- nah kid..u guys enjoy I have some work *she said leaving to her room after patting sophia's head*

Suga :- please not a boring movieee..*he whining like a baby*

Sophia :- oh oppa..ur going to sleep anyways.. what's the use..*she said while giggling*

Suga :- that's also true..*he said accepting his faith*

They all watched the movie for 2 hours straight..then the movie ended..

They all sat in the living room when there mom launched bomb shell on them!

Mrs Victoria :- so kids as u all know that Sophia's holidays have started so we can go to ur grandmother's castle for 2 weeks?

Everyone's eyes widened except Mulan as she didn't know their grandmother..

Mulan :- yea sure mum..it would be fun..and my college will also start after a month..iam in! *She said looking excited*

Mrs Victoria:- I am glad..and for the others..it's not a question it with as an order that we are going! *She said sternly and went to the office*

All of them except Mulan sat holding there heads..

Mulan :- what happened?..why are u guys sitting looking soo stressed? *She asked confused*

Jin :- oh u don't even know our grand mother..she is terrifying!
Mostly like a devil..*he said quite dramatically*

Sophia :- yup..she is super strict u can't even sit without her permission! U can't wear jeans tops nor night dress in front of her..only those stupid dresses!

Mulan :- What they also have to wear dresses *she said pointing at the boys*

Sophia looked at Jin..and he just shook his head..

Sophia :- no unnie ofcourse not..they have to wear formals..

Mulan :- oh..it can't be that bad! right?

Jin :- oh u will see..now get to packing..once mom said means it's the end..We have to go no matter the cost..

Mulan :- ohk..Sophia u need any help in packing?

Sophia :- nah unnie..I will tell my stylist to put the clothes in my bag... it's ok..

Mulan nodded and went to her room and started the packing soon Jin came..and saw her keeping her short dresses in the bag also..