back home?

Some months went by like this..
John and sia aka jeff and Sophia grew closer..but didn't admit their feelings..sophia was focused on her studies and on addi..

And by time addi grew closer to them..they both loved her to bits..

Suddenly jeff got a call from jin..he was confused because it's been almost an year since he called..they only texted each other..

In call..

Jin :- u guys have to return to the castle asap! *He said worried*

Jeff :- why hyung? What happened?

Jin :- appa is not well at all..the doctors have said he only have a week to live..please Sophia is the only one he wants rn!

Jeff :- ok hyung we will be there..asap..

End of call..

Jeff went to Sophia who was studying..

Jeff :- Sophia we have to return to the castle now! *He said and Sophia looked at him confused*

Sophia :- why? *She asked shocked*

Jeff :- ur father is very unwell..he only has a week left..
*He said and Sophia gasped tears formed in her eyes*

Sophia :- w-hat? *She said crying*

Jeff :- calm down Sophia.. everything will be fine..now we have to pack our bags..fast! *He said patting her back softly*

Sophia:- but what about ad-di?  *She asked her voice breaking*

Jeff :- I don't know maybe we have to give her back to the adoption agency..*he said and Sophia widened her eyes*

Sophia :- wh-at..no way! How can I give her away..she is my baby..

Jeff :- we haven't really adopted her Sophia..we are not her biological parents.. *he said trying to make her understand*

Sophia :- I don't know anything jeff..iam taking she with me and that's final!

Jeff :- alright..ur the one to answer to hyungs..

They both began their packing..and jeff got the plane ready by just making some calls..

In the room :-
While Sophia was packing..addi sat beside her and watched her silently..

Addi :- mommy..where are we going? *She asked with her cute baby voice*

Sophia :- baby..we are going to my appa..my dad's castle..

Addi :- wow mommy! Ur dada has a castle! *She said in a excited voice*

Sophia :- yes Princess..he does have a castle..and it is so big and  beautiful yk..

Addi looked at her with shining eyes..and smiled brightly..but her smile faded and Sophia noticed it..

Sophia :- what happened addi? *She asked concerned*

Addi :- ur leaving me? *She asked tears in her eyes Sophia took her and hugged her*

Sophia :- ofcourse not..what makes u think like that hm?

Addi :- i don't know.. *she said and Sophia wiped her tears*

Sophia:- I can never leave u..ur my baby.. now let's go and have lunch ok? *She said and addi nodded with a smile*

Sophia made pancakes and smoothie..for addi..and they both are it..as Jeff went out because of some work..

It was night time when jeff returned..and Sophia went in his room..with coffee..