betrayel..

Mr Kim angrily locked the room and kept the key with him..and glared at everyone and said..

Mr Kim :- if anyone dared to open the door..then u will see my that side that I guys saw when u were little! Understood!

Jk :- Ur doing wrong appa! Shame on u! Caging ur own daughter! U don't deserve the tag if father-*he was cut off by a very harsh slap..before he couldn't process it he felt another slap on the same spot*

Mr Kim :- don't u ever dare to disrespect me like that u both brother sister are flying in air..ask ur brothers how I made them so perfect..u didn't spend time with me na.. that's why he is likes this..but u will get on track soon.. *jin squeezed jk's hand to make him apologize*

Jk :- iam sorry appa..it won't be repeated.. *Mr Kim nodded and left for his room*

Jin turned to suga and asked..

Jin :- Now what? *He asked tears in his eyes..he felt helpless..that he couldn't do anything for his sister*

Mulan :- we can't let sophia's life destroy like this..please jin do something.. *she said crying*

Jin shook his head one tear left his eyes..

"Mulan ik my Sophia is not a coward..she will have to fight for her own fairytale now..or her life will turn into an nightmare"

He said and left..all of them were heart broken..but sophia wasn't..she was determined to make her dream come true..and she will do her level best..

Sophia's pov
No no no..I can't let my life destroy like..I have to leave..now..today night..I went to look down my window to escape..but I saw two big bodyguards..on the gates..and one of them was Jeff..

I cursed my fate..I was watching them both..when the other one went away somewhere..after telling something to jeff..then I called out to jeff..

Sophia :- jeff...Jeff! *he looked at me Coldly* help me escape please! I don't want to get married..please I beg u! *She said joining her hands jeff softened his eyes for two seconds then again he had that cold look on his face*

Jeff:- Sorry princess Sophia..I can't do anything for u!

Sophia was heartbroken but left..she decided to text Julian for help..but as she tried to text him..she saw that
"HE BLOCKED HER"

But why? Did she say something to him..or her appa scared him..

She threw her phone across the the room..which made a smashing sound that made her brothers more worried about her

She just sat on the floor curled her body like a ball and started crying..she cried the whole night thinking what sin she did in her past life to get a life like this!

Her brothers didn't sleep as well..they all didn't show it but they were very very worried about Sophia..

Jin spent the whole night on terrace..suga on his laptop..jhope just layed in hai bed staring at the ceiling..rm reading some book..jimin in the garden..taehyung in his study..jk in the gym..

In the morning..
There was an awkward silence in the castle today..Sophia didn't went to college today as he appa didn't allowed..the maids brought her food..but she refused to eat it..

Jin begged his father to let him in Sophia's room..once so he can atleast make her eat her breakfast..but his father didn't listen saying "u guys have spoiled her enough today some prince family is coming to our castle get her ready by 4 pm or she will face hell" saying this he left..

When it was 3 pm Mr Kim ordered Mulan to get Sophia ready..

Mulan entered Sophia's room..and her heart broke seeing the view infront of her..she quickly wiped her tears..Sophia was sitting all curled up near her bed..just sniffing slightly...

Mulan went and sat next to her and hugged her..Sophia flinched..

Sophia's pov
I didn't knew why everyone were so cruel with me..am I that bad..I was questioning my life..when Mulan unnie hugged me..and I hugged her back.. finally someone came to take me out of this cage like castle..I thought Mulan unnie will tell me that I am going to college from tomorrow but to no such luck..

Sophia :- unnie..I might have got so much incomplete work today for college..can u give me ur phone I will text my classmate for notes..mine is broken..*she told this while wiping away her tears and looking at Mulan very innocently*

Suddenly Mulan unnie started crying..and again hugged me..I broke the hug and asked confusedly..

Sophia :- what is it unnie..why are u crying hm? *I asked cupping her face in my hands softly*

Mulan unnie held my hands in hers and said something which made my world turn upside down..

Mulan :- my b-baby..some guests are coming to meet u..for ur we-dding.. *she said her voice so low but still I heard it..*

Sophia :- No no unnie..ur lying right? *I said removing her hand from mine* I can't get married! Iam a teenager didn't even turn 18 yet! Ur joking right? *I asked hoping that Mulan unnie would start laughing and say it was a prank but no..she was serious*

Mulan :- baby..this is for ur own good doll..please don't disobey ur appa if he will be angry then it won't be good for u..please Sophia *Mulan was practically begging Sophia to get ready but sophia wouldn't listen her dream was crashing infront of her eyes*

Sophia :- NO! I won't get ready! U all are liars! U all will never be my family...u betrayed me unnie! I thought u guys would support me but NO! U came hear to get me ready for this marriage huh!

Suddenly they heard a cold voice..it Mr Kim

"Ur getting married and that's my last descision Sophia!"

"No I won't get married appa! No matter what u will do!" She shouted at the top of her lungs which made me Kim's blood boil..

She felt a tight slap on her face.. suprisingly it was not from her appa..

It was from her 
"dear jin oppa"

"U heard what appa said get ready fast! Or u will be locked in the basement till u start behaving again"

Jin said and Mr Kim patted his back.."good job son" Mr Kim siaf to jin..and they both left..

Sophia looked at Mulan with confused yet hurt eyes..Mulan was also shocked by jin's behaviour..but got sophia ready with the help of some professionals..

but got sophia ready with the help of some professionals

She was looking an doll..but what use..she was not happy..and happiness is the best gift for an person..

"Please behave nice with the guests Sophia..atleast for ur unnie..or ur jin oppa will go with his threat.."

Sophia nodded her head as Mulan left the room..Sophia looked herself in the mirror..

'this wasn't the life I dreamt of..I wanted to become an inspiration to young girls..but..' she thought to herself..she was wishing for an miracle to gappen..

"But do miracle happens in real life..or some people come in our life as miracles.. let's see"

To be continued~