diary..

Sophia's pov :-
I again opened my diary to start writing my plan on how to convince my mum..but the more I thought about it..the more the story got tangled in my mind..

I was so stressed..so I did what I was doing for a while now..running away to beach!
I waited until jk oppa came to wish me a "good night" and he came soon..and made me lay in bed..I acted as if I was sleeping..as soon as he left..I quitely got up..

I fixed my hair..and literally jumped from the window..with the help of the rope..

She freely ran to the beach..the sand made her feel relaxed..and the cool breeze was so silent it made her brain numb..

She was lost in her thoughts like everyday..but she noticed a boy sitting beside her..yess it was Julian..he came after a while here

Sophia :- didn't see u here for a while..*she said starring into the sea*

Julian :- yea..my mum and dad went to Dubai for some days..so no one was present at home to hurt my feelings..but today they returned..*he said with a hurtful smile..which broke Sophia's heart and she hugged him*

It brought back lots of memories..of the first day they met..

Sophia broke the hug and they both just sat thier in silence..but Sophia broke it..

Sophia :- u know I sometimes think..what will happen if my oppas find out..everynight I escape that dreadful castle..*she said playing with her fingers*

"Julian am I that bad huh..when I was a kid everyone loved me..they adored me..but now.. everyone scolds me and hits me whenever they want! Why Julian!?" She said while her words were breaking..she was in tears..

Julian held her hand in his..

"No Sophia..ur amazing.. it's just that ur oppas want u to know the reality of the world..when we were young everything was rainbows and butterflies but now it has changed..we have to manage life on our own.. don't cry..this is a fase and u will pass through it" he said wiping her tears..

Sophia was so upset..that she started telling Julian everything that had happened..and Julian listened to her patiently..

Soon it was 4 am in the morning..and the next day was Saturday..they left to their house..

As Sophia climbed back up..she was exhausted..and went straight to bed..she felt very calm..as all her anger was gone..

THE NEXT MORNING
Sophia's Pov
I woke up very late..at 11 am..surprisingly nobody woke me up also..I did my morning routine and changed into a beautiful short dress..I let my hairs be open as they were wet from the shower..

I went down and found only the cook in the kitchen and some maids

I went down and found only the cook in the kitchen and some maids..I asked the cook about my brothers..then he told her that they went in early morning to their office  for some work..

I ate two toasts..and a strawberry milkshake..
And i was heading to the living room..then i saw "jeff"
Sitting on the couch in a black attire..he was looking damn hot..but the only thing was he wasn't looking like the old jeff..he looked cold..

Sophia :- um good morning

Sophia :- um good morning..*she said sitting on the couch*

Jeff :- morning princess..*he said in a cold voice*

Sophia :- so..how are u?

Jeff looked at her his eyes were speaking more then his mouth..
Something was wrong..and Sophia was determined to know it..

Jeff :- iam fine..thanku for asking but u don't have to worried about me *he said only glancing at her once*

Ouch that hurt..
I didn't know why he was acting this way..and i wanted to ask but suddenly his phone rang and he got busy in his phone..

And I opened the tv and started binge watching some things..
After few hours oppas returned..

Hshhh...it was boring without getting their scoldings~

As soon as they entered me and Jeff both stood up..Jeff greeted them..

I went to Mulan unnie and hugged her.."I missed u unnie!"

"Oh really babygirl.. let's have some fun now!"

They both started watching some series on the tv..but Sophia had a requesto to ask to Mulan..so when an ad came she decided to ask..

Sophia :- unnie..can u please ask jin oppa to return my phone..*she asked showing puppy eyes to Mulan*

Mulan :- I will try girlie..but can't promise *she said with a small smile*

Sophia gave her a sad look then they continued the series

Tae pov
Now I am going to princess's room..I have to talk to her about her studies..but when I enter she is not there..

I was about to leave..but then I saw a diary lying on the floor..I go and pick it..and I see on top it is written as "Sophia secret diary! Don't touch it"
But tae got curious and opened it..

As he started reading he saw the first page..it was of when she was 12 years old..

The one paragraph that got his attention was
"Iam really scared of tae oppa's anger he looks like a tiger when he is angry but I still love him!"

Tae chuckled at her innocence..

But as he started reading her recent notes..his eyes got teary..
It was written that

"Is being old a crime..cause it feels like it god..when I was smaller my oppa's treated me like thier princess..but now I am just a spoilt brat in thier eyes..I really try to be perfect but still failed miserably..

I wish I was never born.. everyone would be happy without me..iam just a nobody"

I regretted everything i said to sophia..iam feeling horrible..i didn't want to hurt my only sister I would never ever hurt her intentionally..i kept her diary and left for my room..

Iam feeling guilty..but I did it for her own good..I don't want her to be like the other princesses..
Spoiled...

But unknowingly I hurted her..so I will be soft with her now..wait I will order her favourite ice cream..

To be continued~
Hope u all like the part..
Iam taking a small break from my book "my brother 2" and "right path" and just focus on this book rn...