fun times~

Tae pov :-
I went downstairs..saw Mulan noona and Sophia..watching Netflix..I went towards her and handed her phone..she looked at me her eyes sparkling and she hugged me..and I hugged her back and smiled..

Sophia:- thank you so much oppa! I swear I will study hard! *She said breaking the hug and taking the phone happily*
I will go and charge it..*she said running up the stairs..*

Tae stared at her as she was going upstairs..he had a sad smile on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Mulan..

Mulan :- what happened tae? Are u ok? *She asked worried*

Tae shook his head..

Tae :- Nothing noona..just thinking about Sophia..

Mulan:- well.. what's there to think about her? *She asked with a raised eyebrow*

Tae sighed and said..

Tae :- I read her diary..*he said turning towards Mulan*

Mulan understood as she also read it..and she looked down..but after a few seconds she said..

Mulan :- tae listen to me..
Sophia is a very sweet and matured kid..please don't be harsh with her.. sometimes just ignore her mistakes..she should realise it first.. * she said softly..as tae stared at her for some minutes and his gaze turned towards the floor again*

Tae :- Our father was never present  for us noona..and I don't have any expectations with him either..but for Sophia's sake..we don't want her to feel the way we felt when we were young..
We were raised by many nannies..they were all great human beings..but we wanted our parents attention and love that we never got *he said still looking at the floor*
We became depressed..and cold towards everyone including each other..it was really hard for Jin hyung to manage everything..then one day Sophia was born..we wanted her to grow up as an amazing and beautiful lady..and she is..
I guess me and Jin hyung are still having very much expectations from her..that I know are good for her..

But ur right noona..she is teenager for God sake! I will try to make it up to her..I promise u *he said the last line..an left to Sophia's room*

Sophia's room:-
Sophia's pov
I went to my room and put my phone on charging..I was happy that tae oppa returned my phone..but all of a sudden I just shook my thoughts..then i opened my book and started reading it again..Then after sometime someone knocked on the door.."come in"
Tae oppa entered and i closed my book and turned my attention towards him..

Tae :- so Sophia..wanna have ice cream? *He asked with a small smile which confused me a little bit I shrugged and said*

Sophia :- Yess please!

Tae :- come down I ordered ur favourite..*he said leaving and I thanked him and he just gave me a nod*

What was wrong with oppa today..whatever it is! It's good for me as I raced down stairs..and in the dining area where Mulan noona..tae oppa and jkah oppa was present..

I bowed and sat as a maif brought my fav strawberry and choco chip ice cream..

Sophia :- once again thank you for the ice cream tae oppa..*u said biting into my ice cream*

Tae :- ur welcome hun! *He said sweetly..too sweet for my likings actually*

Jk :- someone is in a good mood today..*he said looking towards tae oppa and eating his ice cream but tae oppa simply shrugged at him*

I slowly moved towards jk oppa and whispered in his ears..

"Oppa it's only good for us that he is in a good mood that we are getting Ice cream now don't ask questions and enjoy the ice cream"

Jk oppa nodded his head.."agreed" he whispered back in my ear..

Mulan :- what are these secret talkings going on hm? *She asked looking at both me and jk oppa*

Jk :- huhh nothing special noona..just sibling things *he said shrugging and digging into his ice cream once again*

They all are ice cream while laughing and Talking..

Mulan :- u know guys I used to cook.. everybody loved my food in my parent's castle..*she said thinking about how yummy food she used to cook*

Sophia :- unnie today u cook our dinner..please! *She requested her with a puppy eyes..*

Mulan:- I will try..if mum will agree..*she said with a sad smile*

Jk :- don't worry noona..I will talk to mum..iam her favourite kid yk~ *tae and sophia stared at him like he said that "alien are real"*

Sophia :- stop joking oppa it's not even funny..but I am her only daughter and favourite one also!

Jk rolled his eyes..

Mulan :- thank you jungkook..I will make yummy dinner today..let me get to work..*she said finishing her ice cream and going to her room*

Jk took the permission from his mum for Mulan..atlast Victoria had to agree..as jk is more stubborn then Sophia..

Now tae and Sophia are sitting in the living room..Sophia is scrolling through her phone which is fully charged now..and tae is reading some book..

Tae :- so Sophia..wanna go to the gaming room? *He asked with an raised brow*

Yes there is a gaming room in the mansion..and only jk and Sophia played in that..no one else..so Sophia was obviously confused when tae asked her..

Sophia :- um really oppa? *She asked with an confused look*

Tae :- yep..and if u lose u should not cry..as ur obviously going to lose..

Sophia rolled her eyes playfully..

Sophia:- we will see about that..

They went in the gaming room and played some bike game..

In which tae won! And he started to tease Sophia..

Tae :- yahooo u lost! I won *he said sticking his tongue out*

Sophia :- u cheated! *She said with a frown*

Tae :- are u for real girl? *He asked with a wtf look and Sophia just gave him an angry pout*

At that moment jk entered..

Jk :- what happened hyung..and why she looks angry *he said pinching Sophia's cheeks*

Tae :- she lost in the game..and she is assuming that I cheated *he said rolling his eyes*

Jk :- ohh..no problem princess..we both will make him lose..*he said making Sophia sir on the bike and he sat on the back and held the bike handles..and tae sat on the other bike*

And this time jk and Sophia won! And Sophia teased tae this time~

Sophia :- Yahoo oppa! We won! *Seb sticking her tongue at tae*

She was looking so happy..and both the brothers just smiled looking at her..tae acted as if he was offended but he was happy to make his princess happy..and he can lose the world..just for his baby sister..

To be continued~