sparkly night

The next whole week went by as a blur...she was fully busy because of her college and friends..she got quite popular in college because of her friendly nature..

Meanwhile Mulan's College also started... it's more of a girl's private college..so it focuses only on studies rather than other activities..

Now today Sophia had a class test..and she wasn't prepared so it went horrible..and she got the results on that day itself..she got 6/20 she didn't even pass..so her professor called her brother and told him everything..so now she entered the house

In home
Sophia's pov
As I scaredly entered the house an angry jin and tae oppa were already waiting for me..I bowed to them.."oh god Mulan unnie is  at college, and jk oppa went to an important meeting in Paris he won't come till tomorrow morning who will save me now" she thought to herself..

Jin :- 6/ 20 really Sophia! And even in a small class test! I don't even know what to expect from u in big tests now! *He scolded her sternly looking in her eyes but she lowered her gaze at her feet*

Tae :- Look at hyung when he is talking to u! U even forgot the simple manners! Do I need to teach u now!? *He shouted angrily..and Sophia mumbled an "No oppa" because if she doesn't answer she will really get a slap"

Jin :- hand me over ur phone..and ur grounded for 2 weeks! *He said strictly and Sophia just widened her eyes*

Sophia:- that's not fair! U can't do that! *She shouted back at him as he raised his eyes*

Tae :- it's quite fair..u should learn to adjust ur time with studies and other stuff.. I guess u forgot those now..*he said eyeing her expression turning into an angry one* and hand me ur test paper..

Sophia just handed the paper to him..quite upset hearing her punishment..

Tae :- hm..I want u to write this paper 5 times along with the questions..and submit it to me by tomorrow morning..*he ordered her in a way that he didn't leave any option for argument*

Sophia :- What the fuck man! U can't decide what u do! And u can't make me write it! *She shouted...in a matter of seconds she received a hard slap from not tae but from Jin*

Jin :- Ur crossing ur limits Sophia! Go to ur room and do as your said or else the consequences won't be this easy! *He scolded her harshly as tears left Sophia's eyes she left to her room*

Sophia just threw her back and sat on her bed.."tired and exhausted of everything "
She didn't have her phone to text her friends with it for comfort ..

She decided on just doing as her oppa told..to not get any more punishment..she wrote it for like 3-4 hours..it was a really long paper..

At night the maids called out to sophia..for dinner..she very tiredly went to the dinner table

Dining table
Mulan looked at her confused as she looked so weak and stressed..as Sophia sat in her usual place..Mulan put her hand over her shoulder..

Mulan :- what happened bud? U didn't even leave ur room today..*Sophia didn't reply..and just shook her head..Mulan's gaze turned to jin..who just shrugged Mulan sighed and let go of sophia*

Sophia quickly ate her dinner and left for her room..

Sophia was told to sleep by one of the maids as it was their "Taehyung sir's order"

Sophia was feeling very sad..she wanted to escape..she was looking out of the window..seeing the sparkling stars in the midnight sky..

But then she saw the beach which was right behind the palace..she thought to go there as the guards were only on the front of the palace..she took the rope from downstairs very silently..and just went down the window with the rope..
She ran freely to the beach..she felt like she was in some Disney movie..