fever

Sophia started studying in her room again..

Then after 1 hour she completed her studies but remembered she still had to write her essay..

Sophia's pov
I don't want to write that stupid essay..what should I do now..if I don't then oppa will surely kill me!..wait..I have an idea..I will copy from the internet and jk oppa will never find out..wow Sophia ur a genius..so that she thought!

I quickly copied from the internet within 30 minutes and my work was done..I had plenty of time to rest now..I lay in my  bed..but I didn't even realise after 5 minutes my eyes fell heavy..and I slept..

Narrators pov
Now it was dinner time..Mulan came to call Sophia..when she saw her sleeping..she went to wake her up..but when she kept her hand on Sophia's arm..she felt that Sophia was somewhat warm..she touched her forehead and realised she was having a fever..

Mulan's pov
Ugh this girl..again overworked herself..now I have no choice but to wake her up and feed her dinner then medicine..

Mulan :- Sophia..princess..wake up hun.. it's time for dinner..*she said softly patting Sophia's cheeks*

Sophia woke up and sat on her bed..

Sophia :- ahh..unnie my head is paining..*she said keeping her hand on her forehead*

Mulan :- ik hun..do u want dinner in bed or u will come down hm?

Sophia :- I will come down please..*she said still having headache Mulan nodded and told her to fresh up and she waited for her outside the washroom then took her to the dinin table*

Narrators pov:-
Dining table..

As everyone saw Mulan holding Sophia's arm and Sophia holding her head in her hands.. everyone got worried..

Jin :- what happened Mulan.. *he asked getting up from his chair*

Mulan :- she is having fever and a headache..*she said sadly*

Jk :- so baby u should have ate in ur room na.. *he said softly holding Sophia arm and making her sit on the chair beside him*

Mulan :- i suggested it kook..but she refused.. *all of them nodded..they knew Sophia loved to eat with all of them together*

Jk made Sophia eat her dinner..she ate some only but jk insisted her but when she refused he gave up..cause he knew she won't have an appetite right now..

Jk finished his food..then jimin and jhope took Sophia to her room and made her lay on the bed..and then jin gave her some medicine..and she slept while hugging jk which was replaced by her big teddy bear..later on

The next morning.
Sophia's pov
I woke up quite early as i slept very early yesterday..and I was feeling much better..my nose still felt stuffy but it is what it is now..

I changed into something appropriate for college..
A white top with an black jacket..which kept me warm..

I went down and suga oppa was sitting on the couch he asked..

Suga :- how are u feeling now Sophia? *He asked his voice cold as ever*

Sophia :- iam feeling ok..better then yesterday..*i said wiping my nose with my favourite handkerchief*

Suga :- good..*he said focusing on the papers he was looking at*

I went in the 2nd dining room then..

1st dining room for family eating..

2nd dining room for some morning snack aka cereal