rescue!

Now next came the wedding day..Sophia was all ready..she wore her beautiful gown..

she wore her beautiful gown

The gown

Sophia's look

Sophia's look

But she looked pale..as she didn't sleep last night..she cried the whole night..

All of her family was currently in the hallroom..as it was traditional that the bride should be seen by the groom first on the Venue...no one could see her besides the stylists of course..after sometime they also left..and Sophia was alone in the room..

She was just sitting on her bed..when she heard an bang sound on her window..someone threw a rock at the window...when she looked down the window she saw..

"Jeff"
Telling her to open the window..
She opened it and he yelled..

Jeff :- it's now or never Sophia! Make a run! *He threw a rope up*

Sophia's eyes glittered with excitement..she quickly bought the little bag in which she kept her necessities..and just ran with Jeff....

They ran until they were out of breath..near the beach there was an black car..when she opened the door..she saw all her bffs...including Julian sitting inside...they quickly made her sit..and Jeff drove the car very fast..

The news spread of the princess's escape...all the borders had closed..but Jeff drove them to an abondaned house near an big pond..

There i met..Alisha..well we were friends only for a few weeks but we hardly talked as i was so busy..but I was happy she was here..

She gave me a warm smile..

Alisha:- u look gorgeous..*she said to sophia..*

Sophia:- thanku.. *I said panting without breath*

Alisha :- um..guys I prepared some food..with the help of some woods..we should eat and leave quickly..

Julian :- ohh thank you soo much Alisha..iam dying from hunger.. *he held Sophia's hand and dragged her to eat*

Alisha made Indian food..it was the first time I was eating Indian food..and it was bomb! the butter chicken tasted soo tasty and creamy..along with the naam and fried rice..