first day!

Mulan had a habit of waking up early..so she woke up..before Jin and got freshened up and got dressed in a white long dress..good for Summers..

Mulan went down stairs..and found no one in the living area..so she went in the kitchen and saw the cook...
Cook suddenly bowed at her..

Cook :- good morning princess Mulan...what would u like to have for breakfast..*he asked kindly*

Mulan :- morning...just anything light please I don't feel like having anything heavy right now

Cook:- ohk I will make something for u in a minute..

Mulan said thanks and went and sat in the living room...feeling anxious..she loved the castle..it was bigger then her previous castle...

She suddenly heard a voice..which startled her..

?? :- good morning unnie!!

Mulan turned to see Sophia..

Mulan :- good morning..u look soo cute! *She said hugging her slightly*

Sophia :- u are also looking fabulous! But where's ur crown? Mum would be angry seeing u without it!

Mulan :- oh..I actually don't have an habit of wearing the crown! it's quite heavy for my tiny head!

Sophia giggled...

Jin came in the living room

Jin :- looks like u two are getting along quite well! *He said ruffling Sophia's hair*

Sophia :- u know what oppa..tmrw my board results are coming! *She said excitedly but a little*

Jin :- oh really...good to hear..hope u get good marks..the whole world is really waiting for ur result *he said making sophia more anxious now he turned to Mulan* u had breakfast?

Mulan :- no..I asked the chef to make smthing for me..

Jin nodded..and went in the kitchen and got two plates one for me and another for him!

Sophia :- oppa!u think iam invisible or something!? *She asked in disbelief as he didn't get anything for her*

Jin :- I told the cook to make u pancakes she said it will take time..go and wait in the kitchen*he said making her smile brightly he to smiled seeing her*

Sophia left for the kitchen and Jin and Mulan started eating in the dining room..

Mulan :- wah the food is preety tasty! *She said while eating her sandwich*

Jin :- glad u liked it mulan!umm..Mulan I want to get u know better..after breakfast I was thinking we can go out? *He asked nervously like he was asking someone to prom...to which Mulan giggled*

Mulan :- iam ur wife..u don't have to be this nervous..and ok I also want to know u better..

Jin just smiled a bit..

After breakfast Mulan got ready...and they went out..jin was driving..they went to the beach and sat on the sand..

Jin :- so Mulan..what were urinterests before marriage?

Mulan :- hm i wanted to become an doctor..but my dream just became a dream..*she said sadly*

Jin :- um..*he took Mulan's hand* if u want u can still study..I will talk to mum..

Mulan :- really!? *she asked him excitedly with glitters in her eyes*

Jin smiled :- ofcourse..if my wife wants to become an doctor so be it..*suddenly Mulan hugged him tightly..be was shocked but hugged her back*

Mulan :- thank u soo much! *She said happily*..but..

Jin :- but what..*he said while putting the hair strand back to her ear*

Mulan :- will mum agree?

Jin :- don't worry...I will try my best..u wanna get ice cream?

Mulan :- sure! *she said like a kid..it was jin's first time seeing her so bubbly..she was always serious infront of her from the day he first saw her*

They sat there and talked a bit more and They went and had icecream..and they bought some for Sophia too as she loves ice cream..
As they reached home.. they handed the ice cream to sophia..

Sophia :- thanku soo much oppa and unnie!

Mulan :- welcome cutieee! *She said pinching Sophia's cheeks lightly*

Sophia:- unnie wanna watch movie..

Mulan :- not now Sophia...I have some work now...later..u watch for now..

Sophia nodded and was going to watch the movie..when taehyung entered..

Taehyung :- no need to watch any movie!ur results are coming tmrw and ur result will roam around the world...I want u to awake sharp at 5am in the morning as ur results will come live at 6am...go and read something or do some activities ur on phone and tv all day!

Sophia :- oppa please..today is my last day of having fun!iam not reading anything! *She said rudely and angrily*

(Actually Sophia was already worried about her results and taehyung reminding her was the icing on the cake)

Taehyung :- Sophia don't make me slap u! Do as I say! That tv will irritate ur eyes..

Sophia:- I SAID "NO" *she shouted loudly as she was very irritated* *Mulan didn't expect the next thing tae slapped Sophia hard across her face the sound of the slap echoed in the mansion*

Mulan went and hugged Sophia

Mulan :- tae what is this..how can u hit ur sister like this..*she asked in shock*

Jin :- she deserved that hit Mulan..leave her..*he said Coldplay*

Mulan looked at Jin shocked

Mulan :- no! Sophia u come with me *she got Sophia's hand and took her to her room*

Tae sighed..

Tae :- she is new here..she don't know about sophia..and her attitude..

Jin :- hmm..for now leave them..but u slapped Sophia a bit to hard..

Tae :- ik..I just became a bit angry and....I will talk to her later...

Jin :- hmm..ohk I am in my study..if u want me I will be there..

Tae :- alright..

They both went and did their works..while on the other hand Mulan made Sophia understand that her behaviour was bad..and she should not watch soo much tv and all...they read a story book together happily..

After sometime the queen returned to the palace..and Jin went to tell her about Mulan's studies...the queen disagreed at first but..jin was too stubborn..so at least the queen said "yes"

To be continued~