just tired!

A/n pov:-
After having her lunch..Sophia went to her room very tiredly..she sat on her bed..and took out a novel given by her friend..her friend told her that it would take her mind of stupid things going on in her life..

The Nobel was great..she started reading it..but fell a sleek while reading it..soon she was woken up by jk..

Jk :- get up princess..*he said shaking her arm* u have been sleeping for 3 hours straight..if u sleep more u won't sleep at night..

Sophia woke up atlast and after jk left the she started studying..
She took out her physics notes and started to practice..but everything was just so difficult..

She decided to ask jk for help..she went downstairs to find jk..but for her luck tae was sitting on the living room couch..

As soon as she saw him..she turned as soon as possible..but tae saw her!

Tae :- Sophia! *He called out to her and she cursed her faith and turned towards him* come here..*she went towards him ever so slowly* why did u came here with books *he said with raised eyebrows*

Sophia :- um oppa..I was finding jk oppa..I had some doubts..

Tae :- he went out for work..come I will teach u..*Sophia went towards him and kept the books on the table and sat beside him and opened the text book and showed him the chapter*

Tae started explaining the problems..but for Sophia..they were very difficult..did I tell u guys she took engineering? Yea she hates maths still she took it..because she dreamt to become engineer..so yaa

Tae explained the same problem five times to sophia..but she still was not getting it..losing his patience tae smacked her head not to hard..and Sophia hissed and rubbed it..

Sophia :- oppaaaa why was that *she said rubbing the area where he smacked her*

Tae :- I am explaining u this last time! Then I will take a test if u don't get nice marks then u see! *He said looking at her sharply*

Tae explained to her once more..and she understood half of the problem..she asked her questions to tae..and he explained it to her..and when tae took her test she got "ok" marks according to tae but "great" according to sophia..

After what felt like an hour her study session was over! She sighed and left to her room and plopped her self on the bed..she looked for her phone..but realised it was with jin..

She went down and sat near her oppas..only jhope and jimin were present there..
which was surprising knowing that they are all very busy..they weren't always this busy they had time for Sophia when she was a kid but now..she sighed thinking about the old time

FLASH BACK TO WHEN SOPHIA WAS ONLY FOUR YEARS OLD

"Baby come to oppa!" The young man held the little princess in his arms and spun around with her

"Hey be careful jimin! She might fall!" Jhope yelled concerned for his Little angel..

"I can fall from a building up high from 14th floor..but won't let my princess fall! Ever!" He said cupping the little girl's cheeks as she giggled..

"Bubba I want kwitty!"

Uh huh! She wasn't refering to real kitty and not even a toy..she was referring to~

"Come her mah baby" the man with a gummy smile took her in his arms and the little girl put her hands around his neck..

Soon she started playing and each of her brother sat around her on the floor..there were toys every where! Little dolls.. cars..doll houses..teddy bears! U name it..

"Bubba name this doll for me pwease" she said with her famous puppy eyes as she handed a new doll to Namjoon..

"Umm how about we name her 'Princess Sophia!"

She giggled at the name rm suggested and hugged the doll
'i love the name'

"And we love u..u will always be the sunshine of our worlds"

Flash back ended
Sophia's eyes turned teary remembering the old times..
She quickly blinked to get rid of the tears that were threatening to fall..finally jimin looked up from his phone towards Sophia who was busy in her dreamworld

Jimin :- so how's school sophia? *He asked looking into her eyes deeply*

Sophia :- um yea.. it's good *she answered nervously..when she was little u used to only call her by nick names..what changed now?*

Jimin :- hm..Jin hyung told me ur marks..and iam quite diaspointed in u little girl! *He said sternly*

Sophia regretted ever coming downstairs..
Sophia just lowered her head and started at the floor.."wow we have marbled floors..noticed them today"

Jimin :- Look at me when I am talking to u! *He said strictly I looked in his eyes*

Sophia :- iam sorry..*she replied to him even though she is frustrated she apologized*

Jimin :- u better be..u know if the news of ur degrading marks comes out..then ur board marks will look fake..*he said which saddened sophia more but she didn't break the eye contact with her "who used to be fav brother"*

Sophia :- u guys only care about the media *she mumbled but jimin and jhope both heard it*

Jimin :- what did u just say Sophia? *He questioned her angrily*

Sophia :- I just what you've heard ok? *She said replying very rudely*

Jimin :- u really have become something Sophia! Wait I will tell taehyung about ur behaviour then we will see..

Sophia just stood up left to her room very angry and frustratedly!

'The biggest regret of my life was coming down these stupid stairs these are unlucky for me!"

She entered her room and took her novel and started reading it..

But she was rudely interrupted by someone snatching the novel angrily from her!

To be continued~
Sorry for the late update!