freedom..

Sophia was playing with addi..
While jeff was busy with his laptop..soon addi got hungry so Sophia went to make some snacks for her..

Addi was busy with her colouring..she drew a tree.. after finishing it..she happily showed it to jeff..

Addi :- dada look at my drawing.. *she showed him the drawing*

Jeff :- oh my.. it's a masterpiece addi! I will paste it on the wall.. *he stood up and pasted it on the wall*

After sometime Sophia came back with some sandwiches..and a glass of milk for addi..

Addi :- mama mama look dada pasted my drawing on the wall.. *she said pointing at the drawing on the wall*

Sophia :- wow my baby is surely very talented.. *she said cupping her chubby chicks* now eat this *she gave her a sandwich and addi immediately sat on the floor and started eating it..she was looking cute so jeff took a pic of her*

Jeff :- she's adorable.. *he said looking at her sweetly like a father would*

Sophia :- but..what we will do after I go to university?

Jeff :- she will also go to play school..u will return by 4pm..she will come back by 1 pm so I will take care of her till then.. *Sophia nodded in agreement*

Addi :- mama addi finished her sandwich! *She said excitedly*

Sophia :- wow! Addi is a very good girl..here baby drink ur milkie fast fast..we don't want papa to finish first! *And addi started to drink milk without tantrums and fast fast*

And addi finished it in within 5 minutes...

Jeff :- OH NO!! Addi came first and I lost *he said dramatically and Sophia and addi high fived*

Addi :-  girl power!!!!! *She shouted loudly and both jeff and Sophia started laughing historically*

Jeff:- oh my princess *he said      and cupped addi's face*

After that Sophia but addi to sleep..then she started to read her notes..which one of her professors from college gave her..as she is way back then other girls in her college..

Soon she completed her work..and went and sat on the balcony of the room..she was looking at the beautiful nature..

She was kind of living the life she wanted..but why wasn't she happy?..

She wanted to study..to live far away from that dreaded castle..
But she missed it..she grew up in that castle..in the moment of freedom she fell in love with cage..

Suddenly jeff came from behind and put his hand on Sophia's aka sia's shoulder..which startled her a bit..

Jeff :- sorry to scre u..but what are u thinking hm? *He asked standing beside her looking at the beautiful view*

Sophia :- u know jeff..I always wanted to live like this..like a free bird..no one to put any rules on me..living with my own freedom *she said with a small smile* but now that I have it..it feels weird.. *jeff looked at her and smiled*

Jeff :- I get it Sophia..life is not always rainbows and butterflies..it has it's own consequences.. it won't give u everything u want.. it's hard to understand..

Sophia nodded..

Jeff :- comeon now we have to go to work.. *he Said and Sophia looked at him with a confused expression*

Sophia :- what do u mean by work?

Jeff :- over here..we are known as models..a big company wants us..and it will be good..if no people will know our true identity..just a little shoot yk.. *he said and she nodded..she quickly got ready but then she looked at addi*

Sophia :- what about addi? *She asked caressing addi's hairs as she slept peacefully..*

Jeff:- I called her babysitter she might be here any second now.. *he said and soon teh ebll rang and he went and opened it find the babysitter and then Sophia and jeff left the house*

In the shoot..

Director:- so u both must be sia and..josh right?

Josh :- yep..ur correct.. *he said and the director nodded*

Staff 1 :- Mrs Sia..the makeup crew is waiting for u.. *the staff member said and sia left to get ready*

After some lengthy hours Sia was ready..she looked gorgeous..she was naturally very beautiful but the make-up made her more gorgeous..

The shoot began and sia was naturally perfect in this shoots..as yk she grew up infront of cameras..

It was all new for Josh..they went to different locations to click the perfect pictures..and atlast they were left exhausted..

In the shoot..Josh and sia had to act as a couple..and they were standing very close..sia felt butterflies by josh's touch on her..it made her feel relaxed and loved..

And Josh was liking the effect of his touch on sia..it felt different..he never felt this way about any girl..for the next picture Josh pulled sia close and looked into her eyes..

"PERFECT" the director shouted..and thus the shoot ended..

Sia was a little dissapointed but she didn't understood why..but she was...and Josh just looked away from her..

The pictures~

To be continued~
Are u guys liking the story of not? Do u want any changes?