chapter-2

"Kento-kun! look out!!" Izumi alerted nanami as they were scouting an abandoned office building together as a mission.
They were there to exorcise a grade-1 curse, that was formed from cursed energy of the employees who used to work there.

As they were fighting the weird looking curse, some small curses came along. It was creating it's allies.'tireddd..' they called out.

Since the partners were balanced; with izumi being long ranged and nanami being close ranged, they could make it work.

"Izumi take care of the minions, I'll keep the big one buzy" Nanami said calculating the weak points.

Izumi quickly nodded and smirked at the disgusting creatures. "Sure kento-kun. Let me serve you all some fresh juice. Oh! It would feel nice to enjoy it on a swing too hmm..?

Nature manipulation: Venomous bind"

Izumi raised her hands on both sides and let her cursed energy flow. Thick roots like ropes with thorns emerged from the windows, smashing the glass. They wound around the small curses and hung them in air. The thorns piercing all over them imbued with venom.
In a second all there was left was a few drops of venom and she rushed towards the curse.

She again used her cursed energy to keep the curse in place but it almost broke out from the roots.

Having a little assistance,nanami quickly cut off it's limbs. The curse shrieked in pain. Due to the poison, it's regeneration capacity depleted and it couldn't replicate anymore.

Izumi's cursed energy was on the brink of exhaustion, after the curse destroyed her roots but she saw nanami finish off the curse in a swift motion.
____________________________________

After coming back from their mission izumi and nanami parted ways to their dorm. She was a bit tired after using her cursed energy on a wider scale. But she was determined to train more in order to channel her cursed energy in such a way that it can replenish itself within a few moments atleast.

She was a first year after all. She had more time to better herself.

She took a long bath, relaxing as she smelled the citrus-mint scented oil that Nanami had bought for her from his last mission.
She admits that it's one of the best gifts he had given her.

She heard a knock as she was dressing herself. She quickly got ready and opened the door. Yu was standing there, about to knock again.

"Woahh it's so lemony here" He sniffed at the entrance of the door.

"Aah it's the bath oil Kento-kun got me. Did i use it too much?"she sheepishly replied rubbing the towel on her head

"Not at all. It feels so nice. Why can't he give me such nice things?" he sniffed again and mumbled the last part to himself.

"Why are you here Yu-kun? Is there something you need?" His mouth formed an 'O' shape as he remembered the reason he was there.

"Oh yeah! I'm tasked to take you to the dinner hall, since you obviously forgot." Yu gave her the 'disapproving brother' tone.

"I just got too relaxed Yu-kun though i know you guys won't let me sleep empty stomach. Now let's not make the others wait any longer" She smiled softly thinking how lucky she is to have friends like them.

When they entered the hall they saw the usual sight of their second year Gojo senpai and third year Utahime senpai in another bickering session with Shoko senpai as their referee.

"Himura-san,Haibara" She saw Geto waving at them and she smiled and waved back sitting on the opposite side of him on the table where Nanami sat waiting for them.Yu went to greet his seniors and came back.

"Why were you late? Did you drain yourself today?" Nanami asked with slight concern as it had happened before.

"I'm fine kento-kun. I just lost track of time. Now that I'm here, i can't believe i forgot how hungry i am"

"How do you forget that you're hungry???" Yu asked confused, questioning his whole life.

"It's not like that. I just thought i had had dinner but i was still hungry after that. So i was going to eat some chips..."Izumi saw the two boys looking at her as if she was an idiot.

"What!? It happens okay? I'm only human!" She sulked as the boys just shook their head and nudged her to eat.

What they didn't realize that the guy sat opposite to them was smiling at their banter. More precisely, the girl who had the two guys wrapped around her little finger.

Even him....

"C'mon man when are you asking her out? You've been acting like a lovesick puppy. Gross. Just tell her Suguru" Gojo asked his friend who just took his hand off his shoulder and sighed.

"It's not done like that Satoru. She deserves more than just a rushed up confession. I want it to be right " Geto said as he glanced at the girl and he felt his heart skip a beat.

But he suddenly felt a chill run up his arms as his eyes fell on the sharp gaze of the boy sitting near her.

Nanami Kento was eyeing his upper classmen and his beloved sister who was eating as politely as possible given her appetite.

He just sighed and i dare say, in relief as it was not the other one. (If you guessed). Between the two second years, he would prefer neither to be interested in Izumi. But if push comes to shove, he would rather it be Geto.

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

Hey guys!
I just want to ask you that,does it get confusing when i use the names in different situations like kento and nanami in izumi's pov.

Thank you for reading<3