chapter-10

Ignore the belt in the above picture. I think it's too fancy for a festival. I was looking for a Yukata but couldn't get it,as my Ai credits were over🥴.(i got carried away)

It's been a month, and Gojo has been trying to perfect his techniques, on his way to be stronger. It made his mind from jumping on to unnecessary thoughts. Also he had taken in Toji Fushiguro's son and step daughter.

But Geto on the other hand, was often conflicted, but he wouldn't let others know.
Izumi was always by his side whenever she wasn't on a mission.

It was a normal weekend and everyone had a day off. They all grouped together during breakfast like usual.
"Oii Himura! Good morning" Shoko greeted her as she saw her coming in.
"Good morning Shoko-san" She waved with a bright smile.

"I heard there's a festival in a small town nearby. Are you guys going?!" Shoko asked everyone excitedly.

"Yeah!! But someone's got a date!" Yu teasingly whispered near Izumi's ear and she smacked his head playfully. But Gojo had his ear on them.

"Oh yeahhh! I did hear about the date from Suguru.Do you plan on bringing back babies? Uncle Satoru is dying t-" He cut off by the water bottle Nanami threw at him. But Gojo escaped using his infinity and laughed.

Izumi's eyes were tightly shut with embarrassment as she plotted against her friends in her head.
She slowly made her way towards shoko to whisper quietly-i meant very quietly to help her dress for the night and went back to her place.

But her senpai didn't get the memo to keep it to herself.
"Of course I'll help you! This is one of my only chances since i thought these two were hopeless to date!" Shoko shrugged making Gojo look at her with an offended look.

"Hey! You're saying that cuz you haven't seen my charms yet! Besides, I'm too handsome to date just one girl!"Gojo was so proud of himself.

"That's the whole point!" Shoko just let it go, since it wasn't worth her time.

"What's all of this about?" Geto asked as he sat beside Izumi and took her hand in his. Butterflies filled her stomach as he caressed her hand under the table.

"Shoko here was just praising my wooing skills. My fans love me so much!!and they would be sad if i settle down." Gojo exclaimed with a pout.

"When they put up sales, those are usually cheap or low quality things. But people flock towards it quickly, regardless"
(Ik they're not always low quality but you get me right?)

Everyone's eyes moved towards the source of voice. Nanami sat there nonchalantly eating his food as if he hadn't just dropped a bomb on Gojo's ego.

"Hahh!!"
____________________________________

The first years and the second years decided to go together and hence were waiting for the girls to come.

Shoko silently opened the door and quickly closed it making the others confused as they were ready to compliment her.
She cleared the throat "Now here comes my masterpiece!" And opened the door for everyone to see.

Izumi stood there fiddling with her sleeves and smiled awkwardly at her grand welcome. she looked around at her friends and they gave her an approving response and Nanami stood with a proud look. They glanced at Geto and realised to give them privacy. Nanami pulled Gojo along with then as he whined.

Geto walked towards her still awestruck as she smiled at him. "You're looking beautiful sweetheart..." His eyes roamed from her head to toe, to imprint the image in his heart forever.His eyes fell on the hairpin she was wearing again and felt happy that she really did liked it.