Chapter-18

8 years later

Record : November 2016,Tokyo

Due to persistent bullying by classmates, four male students, includes the leader, suffered grave injuries.

"A complete cover-up and a secret execution? That's ridiculous." Among the circle of the higher up's, stood a man, head held high as he questioned their ridiculous actions.

"The boy in question consented, though." A voice came from one of the screens, as the answer alone justified whatever they were going to do.

"He's underage. Just a 16 year old child" Gojo Satoru answered them calmly as if explaining to a child since he knew they were incapable of making a right decision.

"We also don't know how many he'd curse to death. He's already turned the tables on three grade-2 sorcerers and a grade-1 sorcerer
That's why you've turned to me. Have you forgotten that?" Gojo stood tall with his hands in a fist and asked with a slight smirk that can be mistaken for a smile, as he reminded them on why he was summoned.

"Then you're actually........ " The voice grumbled, since they already lost against Gojo.

"Yes.Okkotsu Yuta will be taken to jujutsu high" Gojo established with a victorious smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

The first years, (Zenin) Maki, Inumaki Toge and Panda were walking towards their class together, talking about their new classmate, who would be joining them today based on the rumours and reports they've got.

"I'll now.... Be introducing....the transfer student!! "Their 'very' hyped up teacher, Gojo Satoru yelled out to the whole class, which consisted of only three people. "Everyone, get excited!!"

"Get excited~"

Needless to say.... he didn't get the response matching his energy..

"I heard he's an awfully sour one. I'm not going to create the mood for someone like that." Maki said blantly, while sitting on her chair with crossed legs.

"Salmon" Inumaki agreed with her with a nod and panda hummed in response.

Gojo felt a bit bummed but the enthusiasm never left and called the new student inside.

As the boy set his foot in the room, it was filled with a sense of darkness,and power. An eerie and heavy atmosphere surrounded him as he walked further, followed by a monstrous shadow of a curse.

The first years quickly readied themselves to fight and maki threw a spear at the clueless boy who was introducing himself.

After a rather intense first impression, they realised that Gojo had not explained anything to their new classmate.

Just as Gojo warned his students to back away a large hand came from the wall behind Yuta and pulled out the spear making everyone cautious.

"Do not... Bully Yuta.. "

-----------------

Gojo and Yuta were sitting outside Maki's medical room after their fight with the curse at a school.
"What's wrong?" Yuta asked as he lifted his head,feeling the silence between them.

"Nothing,just remembering something" Gojo stood beside him with a calm look on his face.

"I don't think Rika-chan cursed me. I think i might have cursed Rika-chan" Yuta looked at his ring with a guilty expression.

"This is my personal theory, but there's no curse more twisted than love" Gojo uttered thoughtfully with a blank face.

Finally, Yuta fisted his hands as determination coursed through him. "Sensei, while I'm at jujutsu high, I'll break Rika-chan's curse!"
A smile graced Gojo's lips as he heard the promise in his voice.