Chapter-21

"Izumi-san..."

All it took was a single word....

Just a single word,even if it's her name, it was enough for all the memories to flood back into her mind.
10 years ago, when she was just a simple teenager in love....

'Not now! It wasn't the time for her to dwell on memories!

Memories...

That's what they are now...

He isn't the same person anymore, but... Neither is she. Don't waver.

He is their current threat! And she was ready for anything that would be thrown her way. If fighting him was her purpose today, then she'll gladly give her all. Yes, that's the best thing to do.. '

"Izumi-san...Happy birthday! It's been so long, huh? I'm glad i could come for a surprise visit. Do you like it?!" Geto gave her his charming smile, that he knew she loved so much.

Izumi clenched her hands by her side and looked at him with an indifferent expression. "What makes you think I will?"

"Aww a man can hope, right Satoru? Geto pouted childishly but Gojo remained silent as he looked at him blankly. He wasn't going to entertain Geto's small talks.

"As i said earlier, you do have an interesting bunch of first-years" Geto eyed the students with a mocking look and looked at Gojo. "Now i understand. It was all your doing.

A special-grade cursed human,

A cursed corpse mutation,

The descendant of the cursed speech users,

And.....

the Zen'in clan's failure"

"You piece of-" Maki snarled and pointed her cursed tool towards him, ready for an attack. But Geto just disregarded her as if she was a measly ant.

"Watch what you say. Because i don't need any monkeys like you in my world"

" It would be best if you didn't talk about my students in such a manner, Suguru-san " Izumi's tone was polite but the dark undertone and the cold look in her eyes said more than enough.

Geto blinked slightly and his arm was pushed away by the boy beside him. Yuta moved away from the dangerous man shocking him lightly.
"I'm sorry. I don't really understand what you're talking about, but..... I can't help anyone who insults my friends! "

"My apologies. It wasn't my intention to upset either of you" Geto feigned a guilty look on his face and apologized.

"Then what exactly did you come for?" Gojo quickly went near his students and looked directly at Geto.

Geto smiled and looked at Izumi before looking back at Gojo. "To wish my sweetheart a happy birthday of course! And also......

To declare war"

Geto's face twisted into a sinister look as said those words and then turned towards the rest of the sorcerers.

"Everyone gathered here, open your ears and listen closely!
On the coming December 24th, when the sun sets, we shall conduct the night parade of a Hundred Demons" Geto spread his hands on both sides and talked with closed eyes. A sense of calmness of the impending doom can be seen on his face.Everyone present there, listened to his each and every word clearly.

"It will take place in the crucible of curses, Shinjuku, Tokyo.... and the holy land of jujutsu, Kyoto.
We will unleash a thousand curses upon each place. And of course, their command will be massacre.
If you wish to avoid a scene straight out of hell, come and stop it with all your might" Geto opened his eyes and looked at the sorcerers present with an unhinged smile.