Chapter-22

All of Shinjuku and Tokyo was filled with all kinds of curses.
Some insect like curses flew on their own while the rest were being carried by a large curse to the respective locations.

"Keep the destruction of buildings and infrastructure to a minimum. There's a chance some civilians haven't evacuated. If you find any, evacuate them. Are you listening, Satoru??!"

Principal Yaga in the Sorcerer's team of shinjuku, instructed his fellow sorcerers and seeming as Gojo's mind wasn't present, he yelled to get his attention.

Geto's group of curse users were slowly approaching and a specific foreign curse user had his target on their biggest threat, Gojo Satoru.

Meanwhile, Geto and Maki were involved in their own fight.

Sensing Geto's absence at the front lines of the parade, Gojo was suspicious about the whole situation. He knew how Geto would show off his power and this wasn't it.

"Panda! Toge!" 

"What is-"
They we're given much time to comprehend as Gojo held them by the back of their furr and shirt and dragged them to an open space.

"No questions! I'm sending you two to jujutsu high right now! "

"Huh?"

"Geto is there now. I'm absolutely, probably, certain!" Gojo started drawing some signs on the road in circle around the two students.

"Which is it?!" Panda confused since the teacher wasn't giving them an exact affirmation.

"If my intuition is right, in the worst case, Yuta and Maki could both die! I'll head there right after i take care of the foreigner. Protect those two. I'm sorry, but defend them with your lives" Gojo informed them seriously as he crossed his fingers of both hands and smacked his palms to teleport just as they expressed their determination.

Izumi saw this sudden change in plans and squinted her eyes.

Geto's secretary Manami and the foreigner Miguel were observing what happened just now.

"No way.... They figured it out? This is why I said you should atleast prepare a stand-in" Miguel said looking at the small circle that had sunken down.

"A bad dummy would only make things worse. That's what Geto-sama said" Manami replied with a slight frown and talked into her communication device.

"Mimiko, Nanako!"
Her call was answered by the twins, "what?"

"We're stepping up the plan, Engage" Hearing the woman, the two girls grinned at each other and came out from the mouth of a curse.

"I've been waiting for this. I'm your opponent, Special-grade" Miguel cockily said to Gojo showing off his curse imbued rope.

"Sorry, but I'm in a hurry right now" It wasn't play time anymore and Gojo had to be there to protect his students as quickly as possible.

The bandages covering his eyes were loosened showing his activated, iridescent blue eyes staring right at Miguel.