Part 1:

Wei Wuxian is an omega. He is the head disciple of yunmeng Jiang clan. He is the adopted son of Jiang Fengmian. Madam yu doesn't love Wei ying. She gets irritated seeing Wei ying.

Jiang Fengmian has one daughter named Jiang Yanli and a son named Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng is an omega. He cares for Wei Ying a lot. He cant see Wei ying in pain.

Jiang Yanli is eldest. She's an omega. She is married to the jin clan heir jin Zixuan. Jiang Yanli treats Wei ying like a child. Wei ying loves his Shijie so much.

------

Lan family is royal family. Lan Qiren is brother of the late emperor Qinghungjun. The late emperor died in a war few years ago. The late empress died due to an illness.

When the emperess died, Wangji was 6 years old. Wangji was a lively and cheerful child but after his mother died he lost his Cheerful nature. Wangji likes to stay alone. He's only closed to his brother Lan Xichen. 

Lan Qiren took the responsibility of the Lan jades after the emperor and empress dies. He never married.

Lan Xichen is the crown prince. He's an alpha. He can read his younger brother Lan Wangji like an open book.

Lan Wangji is also an alpha. Lan Wangji is blind. He wasn't blind since childhood. He got blind due to some reasons. You'll know this in later parts.

_____________________________________

Wei Wuxian was sitting in his room. He was sad because today a marriage scroll was sent from Gusu Lan clan for second prince lan Wangji. Gladly Name wasn't mentioned so madam yu thought she'd marry off Wei Wuxian to Wangji, the blind prince.

Wei Wuxian didn't wanted to marry into Lan clan. Lan clan is a boring place according to Wei Wuxian, there are 3000 rules there. How will he even survive there. And also second prince Lan is blind.

Wei Wuxian wanted to stay in yunmeng as head disciple but it will remain only a wish now.

Wei Wuxian was sad. Jiang Fengmian couldn't do anything. They can't refuse Lan clan otherwise they might face the wrath of Lan clan army. The Jiang sect isn't that much strong sect to win war against the Lans.

Wei Wuxian was thinking about his parents. He was missing his parents.

Wei Wuxian came out of his thoughts when he heard the door opening. He looked at the door and saw Yanli standing there.

Wei Wuxian gave a fake smile saying, "Shijie! You are here!"

Yanli came near Wei Wuxian. She was looking sad.

Yanli said, "a-Xian! All this is happening to you and I can't even do anything. I'm sorry a-Xian. I wish I could do something for you. I have always wanted your happiness. Now... *sigh*....the situation is not good".

Wei Ying said giving fake smile, "It's OK Shijie. You don't need to be sorry. It was written in my fate. Don't worry I'll be good. I'll be happy there".

Yanli had tears in her eyes. She caressed Wei Ying's face lovingly.

The room door opened again revealing Jiang Cheng.

Wei Ying said in fake anger tone, "Cheng Cheng! Can't you knock when you enter?"

Cheng said, "Shut up Wei Wuxian. I'm too much angry. Why is mom doing that".

Wei Ying said, "Cheng! Aunt yu is doing this for you. She's a mother. No mother will want to see her child in pain. Don't blame her".

Cheng said annoyingly, "but she's your mother too".