Part 6:

If you feel bored, you can skip few chapters. I'll go with the flow. I'll not change the plot because some people feel boring. Don't like, don't read.

______________________________________

A lady was in a dark room. She was doing some magic. The black soul appeared behind her.

The black soul angrily said, "lunar eclipse is near but I still can't posses him. His core is too strong".

The lady smirked saying, "Don't worry. I have plans".

Just then the room door opened. A person entered.

The lady said, "Wen Rouhan! You came. I hope you have brought what I told you to bring".

Wen Rouhan said, "Yes my lady! I have brought".

The lady said smirking, "That's great. Give me that".

Wen Rouhan gave a pouch to the lady. The lady took out a black iron stone from the pouch.

The lady said, "Yin hu fu! This is our only way to success".

Wen Rouhan, "Yes my lady! No one can bear the dark power yin hu fu holds. We will soon rule the world and you will be able to take revenge for your sister".

The lady gave an evil smile, she was thinking, "You dumb pig wen Rouhan! Make as much sand castles as you want but in the end....you'll get nothing".

Wen Rouhan asked, "Any order for me my lady".

The lady said, "prepare the dead army. You'll attack with your dead army once I order you".

Wen Rouhan bowed saying, "Yes my lady".

The lady, "now get lost".

Wen Rouhan gritted his teeth but said nothing and then left mumbling, "Bitch! I'll show you your place one day. Just you wait".

Wen Rouhan then went away from there.

After wen Rouhan left, the black soul appeared. The lady started doing some magic. She was using the power of yin hu fu which was very strong but it didn't effected the lady at all. The black soul was having difficulty staying here. It couldn't consume this much power so it disappeared again.

The lady was smiling evily while making the potion.

----------

Next morning, Wangji woke up first. As usual he felt weight on his body. A small smile formed on his face. He somehow liked Wei ying being this close to him. Unknowingly Wangji was starting to develop feelings for Wei Ying but he was not aware of it.

Wangji kept his hands on Wei Ying's back. He started sliding his hands upwards on Wei Ying's back. He softly held Wei Ying's hair, then he grabbed Wei Ying's ribbon. This ribbon's fabric was too soft unlike the Lan clan ribbon's fabric. Wangji remembers. Wei ying told Wangji that this ribbon was his mother's. Wei ying wants to keep this ribbon with himself forever.

Wangji thought, "I want to see Wei Wuxian. I want to know that whether he's that boy or not I met few years ago in Jiang clan".

Wangji came out of his thoughts when he felt Wei ying moving to the other side of the bed. Wei ying kept his leg and arm on Wangji. He hit Wangji's nose in his sleep. Wangji uttered a painful voice. Wangji then removed Wei Ying's hand from his face.

Wangji went stiff when he felt what Wei ying is doing and where Wei Ying's leg is lying.

Wei Ying's leg was on....ahem....Wangji's private part and he was rubbing his leg there. Wangji was feeling weird. He tried to remove Wei Ying's leg but Wei ying wasn't ready to remove his leg from that place.