part 18 (a):

Dont like , dont read ...
No negative comments kindly....

__________________________________

Lan xichen started telling everything about wangji's past .

Flashback :

Since wangji's birth he was strong and healthy . Madam Lan , the late lan empress loved wangji so much .

Lan Qinghungjun , the late emperor and madam lan, the late empress , loved to pamper wangji but Qiren would always stop them from doing so. qiren wanted wangji to be disciplined .

---------

At the age of 6 , Wangji lost his father who died in a war . At that time Xichen was 10 years old . Wangji and Xichen were very sad but Qiren comforted them and tried to give them fatherly love . Although Qiren was strict but he still gave the love of a father to his nephews .

Qiren temporarily took over the position of emperor . He was also very sad for his brother .

One year later , Wangji lost his mother , who used to be ill most of the time after her husband's departure .

LAN yi gave the responsibility of both her sons to Qiren .

Wangji was a lively child but after both her parents died , he became distant and Quiet . He'd only talk to his brother .

--------

Wangji was growing up . At the age of 9 ,Wangji used to feel that there is something that resides inside him and is like a part of his body but he didn't know why he feels like this

Wangji didn't asked from anyone about this matter . Wangji was quite disciplined and Qiren liked wangji's this behavior.

--------

When wangji was 12 years old he went to Jiang sect with his uncle and brother due to some sect related work .

Wangji helped a boy . wangji found that boy cute . Wangji wanted to talk to that boy but that boy ran away from there after someone called him. Wangji saw a red ribbon in that boy's hairs which looked so perfect in his silky hairs .

Wangji never met that boy again . Wangji couldn't forget about that boy . he wished to meet that boy in future .

--------

Time passed by . Now wangji was 13 years old .

After one year , Xichen had to take the position of crown prince . Wangji was happy for his brother but he was also sad that his brother will become very busy after that and they won't be able to spend more time together .

Xichen was the closest to wangji after his parents death. He understood wangji like an open book . Xichen could tell from wangji's facial expressions that what he wants to say or what he's feeling .

Wangji didnt even told his brother about the weird feeling he's feeling like there is something that resides inside him .

--------