Part 3:

A/n:

This story is purely fictional. It has nothing to do with reality. Kindly don't compare it with real life. Don't take it too seriously.

Thanks.....

______________________________________

Next morning :

Wangji slowly opened his eyes. He felt a weight on his body. He understood that it's none other than that daring omega. But what shocked Wangji was the light pheromones of Wei ying.

Wangji thought, "These phearmones?? Is he.....can he be....".

Wangji shook his head. He tried to remove Wei Ying from his top but Wei ying instead of getting off hugged Wangji more tightly snuggling his head in Wangji's chest mumbling "such a soft pillow".

Wei Ying was taping Wangji's chest lightly. Wangji was feeling weird. His body was stiff.

Wangji got more than shocked when Wei Ying kissed on Wangji's chest saying, "Mm...soft pillow. I love you".

Wangji tried to remove Wei Ying but instead got a hit from Wei ying.

Wei Ying said angrily in his sleep hitting Wangji, "Hey soft pillow! Don't push me away. Let me sleep".

Wei Ying was giving soft kisses on Wangji's chest thinking 'it's the soft pillow'.

Wangji had enough now. He pushed Wei ying away with full force due to which Wei ying rolled to the other side of the bed. Wei ying opened his eyes and looked at Wangji confusedly.

Wei Ying asked, "What happened?"

Wangji said nothing. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Wangji's heart was beating fast. Wangji was shocked as he didn't got angry when that omega was touching him. He can't tolerate others touches except for his brother Xichen.

Wangji shook his head. He filled the bathtub with warm water from the warm water tap. He removed his robes and started bathing.

On the other side, Wei Ying said rubbing his eyes, "where is my soft pillow? Was it a dream? But it felt so real... *pout*... Im gonna sleep again".

Wei Ying again lied down on the bed closing his eyes.

Wangji came out of the bathroom. He was already dressed. Wangji then sat on the floor in lotus position and started meditating.

After meditating for an hour, Wangji got up. Wangji then went towards the bed.

Wangji wanted to wake up Wei ying but he couldn't since he didn't remember the name.

Wangji said clearing his throat, "Ahem.... Omega! Get up. It's 6:30 am. We have to reach the dinning hall".

But.....It didn't affected Wei Ying. He was still sleeping peacefully.

Wangji, "Hey! Wake up....omega! Wake up".

But still no response.

Wangji thought, "What to do now? Should I shake him? But I don't like to touch anyone. But he did touched me in the morning... No... I won't touch him".

Poor Wangji was confused. Wangji heard a knock at the door.

"Yes!", Wangji said.

"Second prince Lan! Grandmaster Lan and crown prince is waiting for you and prince Wei in the dinning hall", a disciple's voice came from outside.

Wangji, "OK. We are coming".

"Yes second prince lan", the disciple then left from there.

Wangji sighed. He has finally decided how to wake Wei Ying up.