Part 7

If anyone feels my story is boring or not good they can leave quietly without any negative comment.... Kindly.

______________________________________

The evil lady was standing in front of a huge mirror. In the mirror a black and red dragon could be seen. The dragon was surrounded by black smoke. It's eyes were blood red. There was a red stone in the middle of its chest.

The evil lady smirked saying, "My dragon is growing fastly....impressive".

The evil lady said tapping her shoulder, "Xiao Rong! You are unbeatable. Soon.... I'll be able to transform into my dragon and ....that will be the last day of those fucking lans. They dared to kill my sister. That time Lan Wangji was lucky to save them but now.... Lan Wangji is blind. He's not that powerful like before and... *smirk*..... Wei Wuxian will be my puppet soon. Then... No one will be able to stop me. I'll take revenge and also....I'll take out the core crystal, then the whole world will be under my control hahahaha (evil laugh) ".

(Core crystal is like a huge crystal ball. It's hidden somewhere. No one knows about it's location. As long as this core crystal is safe people can cultivate and if in case something happened to this core crystal or someone succeeds to take control over it then no body will be able to cultivate ever again. You'll know more about the details of the core crystal in the upcoming chapters)

-----------

Wei Wuxian came out of the library. He was done copying the rules as punishment.

Wei ying said pouting, "this fuddy duddy lan Wangji is so cruel. Why always gives the poor, innocent me punishment. Can't he forgive me for once? Aish.... My hands are now paining....ahh...my back *straightening his back*....too tiring".

Wei Ying then went away from there.

-----------

Wei ying was looking for Wangji but didn't found him anywhere. He saw Lan Xichen standing at a distance. Xichen was busy in talking with some elders. Wei ying waited for lan Xichen to finish talking to them.

After sometime, the elders bowed to Xichen and then left. Wei ying went towards Xichen.

Xichen smiled looking at Wei Ying saying, "Wuxian! You are here?"

Wei Ying said, "Yes Xichen ge. I'm looking for fuddy duddy.... I mean prince Wangji hehe. Do you know where can he be?"

Xichen smiled on hearing the "fuddy duddy" name. He then said," he must be in cold pond".

Wei Ying confusedly asked, "Cold pond? Where is that? Haven't heard of that".

Xichen, "Yes. There's a cold spring at the back of the mountain. I'll show you the way. No ordinary disciple is allowed to go there".

Wei Ying nodded.

Wei Ying, "OK Xichen ge. I'll go there then".

Xichen nodded and then told Wei ying the way. Wei ying thanked Xichen and then left for the cold spring.

Xichen also then went away from there.

-----------

Wei Ying finally came to the cold spring. He glanced at Wangji who was meditating. His eyes were closed and he was shirtless.

Wei Ying was looking at Wangji's broad shoulder, his toned abbs, muscular body with widened eyes. Wei ying gulped unconsciously.

Wangji opened his eyes when he felt someone's presence. He hurriedly took his inner robes from the nearby rock and wore it.