part 21 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Today was feast party . Wei ying woke up early than his usual routine . He was so excited. He went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wangji who just entered jingshi to wake Wei ying up got shocked to see the bed empty.

Wangji thought , "Wei ying woke up early today".

Wangji thought to do meditation till Wei ying comes out of the bathroom.

Wangji's meditation got disturbed on hearing a knock at the door .

"Come in", wangji said.

A servant opened the door. He was holding two robes in his arms.

That servant said , "Prince lan ! Master lan sent these new robes for you and lan er furan".

Wangji nodded and took the robes from the servant. That servant bowed to wangji and then started to leave . Another servant came with a tray of food .

The servant put the food tray on table and then left bowing to wangji .

Wangji kept the robes on the bed and started thinking 'how will Wei ying look in these robes?'

--------

Wei ying and wangji came out of jingshi. They both were wearing new robes. Wei ying was excited like a child . Wei ying looked so beautiful in those new robes .Wangji couldn't take his eyes off Wei ying .

Wei ying was noticing wangji but he said nothing .

--------

Wei ying and wangji was walking towards the main hall. Wei ying was really excited . he was looking here and there . Many guests had already arrived .

Wangji was still staring at Wei ying .

Wei ying said giggling , "Lan er gege! I know I'm looking beautiful or handsome..whatever but you should focus on the way otherwise you'll bump into someone".

Hearing this wangji averted his gaze. Wei ying giggled .

After sometime , Wangji again looked at Wei ying after which he bumped into someone .

Wei ying and wangji looked at the person . it was none other than Wei ying's trainer "Fu Xiao".

Wei ying bowed to Fu Xiao while wangji glared at him.

Fu Xiao said , "My student looks awesome today...am i right second prince lan? He might attract many alphas...oh yeah...he did attracted an alpha".

Wei ying giggled . he knew that Fu Xiao is just teasing wangji.

Wangji clenched his fists while glaring at Fu Xiao.

Wangji said sternly , "You should not eye my omega. You are just his trainer".

"Lan Zhan", Wei ying said holding wangji's arm and shook his head. Wangji said nothing .

Fu Xiao thought making an annoying face, "This Second prince lan is such a jealous person. He can't even understand that I'm just teasing him".

Wei ying said , "Master ! We'll go then".

Fu Xiao nodded. Wei ying and wangji then left from there .

--------

Wei ying and wangji came to the main hall. Sect leaders and other sect disciples were sitting and taking with each other.

Wei ying said , "Lan Zhan ! Ill go meet my family".