Part 14:

Lan xichen shouted, "wangji!!"

Jiang Cheng and Fengmian also shouted Wei Ying's name.

Now everything was going back to normal. Lunar eclipse was almost over.

The soldiers and other cultivators were helping the injured ones.

The white bunny appeared behind Boushan saren asking, "Mother! Is it the time?"

Boushan saren, "yes. They both have went to the place where lan Wangji's dragon is kept imprisoned. They'll come back soon".

The white bunny nodded.

Boushan Saren came near Qiren and other cultivators by flying. They all bowed to Boushan Saren. Boushan Saren nodded.

Qiren and others bowed again saying, "Thank you grandmaster Boushan saren for your help. We are grateful".

Boushan Saren nodded.

Xichen asked in a tensed voice, "Grandmaster Boushan Saren! Can you.... Please tell us where is wangji and Wuxian?"

Boushan saren, "They are in Netherland".

The other got shocked hearing this.

Jiang Cheng asked, "Netherlands? But.... Why they went there and....when will they come back?"

Boushan Saren sighed saying, "Can't say when will they be back but rest assure, they'll be alright".

Fengmian said hesitantly, "a-xian is.....a dragon. We didn't knew about it. Grandmaster! Can you please tell us some deatails?"

Fengmian bowed again.

Qiren said, "yes. And Wuxian looked like he was possessed by dark powers. Then....How did he.... Overcome that? Why was his dragon identity hidden uptill now?"

Boushan saren said, "hmm... I'll tell everything but not here. Lets go back first".

The others agreed and decided to go to Gusu. The injured soldiers were walking with the support of others.

Soon, they all left the battlefield.

----------

Wei Ying (dragon) entered into a strange world. There were volcanos and lavas spreading everywhere.

Wangji was still riding on Wei Ying (dragon). He could feel the warm atmosphere.

Wangji said, "Wei ying! Can you talk to me? Where is this place? I can't see but i can feel the warm atmosphere".

Wei Ying (dragon) said in dragon language, "It's a strange place. There are volcanoes and lavas everywhere. How will we go out of here? What should we do?"

Wangji could understand Wei Ying's dragon tongue. Wangji really wanted to see how wei Ying's dragon look is. Wangji thought for a while and then took out his sword.

Wangji thought, "Maybe... If i touch this sword with wei Ying's horn we can find the way out".

Wangji now rubbed his sword on Wei Ying's (dragon) horn.

Wei Ying's (dragon) horn glowed and a flash occurred. That flash was pointing in a direction.

Wei Ying (dragon) said in dragon language, "Wangji! There's a flash coming out of my horn leading somewhere".

Wangji said, "Follow that".

Wei Ying (dragon) nodded and then started following the flash.

After following for a long time, Wei ying (dragon) stopped since the flash also vanished.

Wei Ying and wangji were now in front of a huge door which was made of stones in which there were white layers.

Wangji felt his dragon's presence.

Wangji thought, "Is my dragon trapped here? I can feel him".

Wei Ying (dragon) asked, "What to do?"

Wangji said, "let's enter".

Wei Ying touched the door but he staggered as he got electric shock.

Wangji worriedly asked, "Wuxian! You ok?"

Wei Ying replied, "im ok.... Just.....felt a strong shock".

Wangji said, "let me try to touch it".

Wei Ying said in dragon language, "No. You'll get electric shock too".

Wangji smiled a little seeing Wei Ying's care for him.

Wangji said, "Don't worry. Nothing will happen".

Wei Ying (dragon) nodded. Wei ying (dragon) stood more close to the door so that wangji could touch it easily without falling down.

Wangji touched the door with his hand. For a while nothing happened.

Wangji touched the door again with both his hands after which with a loud voice the door opened and a strong power emitted from there. That power entered directly into Wangji's chest. Wangji was feeling strong power inside him.

Wei Ying was looking with widened eyes at the power that was entering wangji.

After Wangji consumed all the power, he fainted.

Wei Ying (dragon) worriedly asked, "Wangji! What's wrong?"

______________________________________

Short chapter....

But sorry my sweet marshmallow family, i can't focus on updates as I'm busy with my preparation for my tests.

After a week or maybe few more days I'll start updating. Till then.... Wait for me ok and be happy.

God bless you all!!

Love ya all, my marshmallows!!!