part 19 :

Dont like , dont read....
No negative comments kindly....

_________________________________

Wangji and Wei ying glanced at each other.

Wei ying shockingly said , "Wangji can go to main valley too?....Its great. We'll go there together".

Wangji gave a small smile looking at Wei ying .

Fengmian said , "Its great that Now everything is fine. No more fights , no more revenge".

Qiren nodded .

Wei ying asked , "Grandma ! The black hole which soaked the blue powers from Xiao Gong was way to the Netherlands , right?"

Boushan Saren said , "Yes. Wangji's dragon himself selected that place for himself . He was locked there , he could only come out of there after the black powers that Xiao Gong left behind for her sister totally vanishes. And that's why after Xiao Rong died the black hole appeared again and you and wangji went there".

Wei ying nodded with an o-shaped mouth.

Wei ying excitedly said , "Now that everything is settled , why not throw a feast party in lan palace?"

Xichen said , "Its a good idea. I'm agreeing with wuxian".

Changse Saren (soul) said , "Yes . me too".

The others also agreed . Wei ying became happy that everyone is agreeing...Well not everyone .

Now they all were looking at Qiren who was standing with a stiff face .

Wei ying said , "Uncle ! Say something ".

Qiren glanced at Changse Saren who nodded. He then looked at others who were expecting an answer.

Qiren sighed saying , "OK you can".

Hearing this Wei ying jumped in happiness. Changse and wangji smiled looking at Wei ying .

Jiang Cheng was happy seeing his brother happy but he was also annoyed as lan Xichen was staring at him from quite some time . Cheng wanted to hit this pervert lan who's eyes are only on him since the time he came to lan palace . Cheng could feel something different in Xichen's eyes which was making him feel butterflies in his stomach . Cheng don't know why he feels like that . Although he finds Xichen quite handsome but there are no different feelings that Cheng have for Xichen or maybe....Cheng can't understand his own feelings .

----------

It was decided that after 3 days will be feast (party) in lan palace . Invitation was sent to other sects . Fengmian and jiang Cheng stayed at Lan palace today. They'll leave for yunmeng tomorrow.

----------

Wei ying bid farewell to his mom and grandma. Boushan Saren said that "She'll come back soon".

Boushan Saren said that "She'll send a teacher for Wei ying who'll teach Wei Ying about his powers and how to control his dragon and using his powers".

Wei Ying became happy , he was excited to start practicing .

Wei ying was getting emotional while seeing his mother going away .

Xichen was smiling as Cheng was glaring at him while leaving . Actually Xichen held Cheng's hand due to which he got angry and was now glaring at Xichen .

Xichen mumbled while smiling , "Angry lotus ! How cute !"

Wangji was noticing his brother staring at Cheng from quite some time but he said nothing .