Part 9 :

Dont like, dont read.
No negative comments.

______________________________________

Wei Ying and wangji came out of the cold cave. After they came out, the crack in the wall closed.

Wei Ying said stretching his arms, "finallyyy!! We are out".

Wei Ying eyes fell on lan Xichen and few disciples who were coming in their direction.

Wei Ying said, "Er gege! Xichen ge is here".

Xichen and the disciples came near wei ying and wangji.

Xichen worriedly said, "Wangji! Wuxian!"

Wei Ying and wangji bowed to Xichen. Xichen gestures the disciples to leave. The disciples were about to leave but wangji stopped them.

Wangji said, "Take these bunnies to the back mountain".

Xichen now noticed the bunnies that were surrounding wei Ying's feet.

The disciples bowed. They took the bunnies with them and then left from there.

Xichen said looking at wangji and Wuxian, "Wangji! Wuxian! Where were you both? We have been looking for you since 2 days".

Wei Ying got shocked to hear this.

Wei Ying shockingly asked, "What! Two days? But... Didnt we just got trapped in the cold cave yesterday?"

Xichen confusedly asked, "Cold cave?"

Wangji, "Yes brother. We were in cold cave".

Wangji, "Wuxian! In cold cave time is slow that's why you thought we were there onky for a day".

Wei Ying nodded hearing Wangji's explanation.

Xichen said, "Uncle is worried for you both. We should we back".

Wei Ying, "Yes. We should go".

Then they went away from there.

------------

Xiao Rong, the evil lady, was sitting in that dark room. The black soul appeared there.

The black soul said, "My lady! Wuxian is back. I wasn't able to follow him. Maybe he went to somewhere sacred that's why".

Xiao Rong, "Hmm... Now he's back. So... Let's carry out our plan. Its time to crush wei Wuxian's core....hahaha".

The black soul smirked. Xiao Rong sent a letter to Wen Rouhan telling him to carry out the plan.

---------

In wen clan, wen Rouhan got the letter. He smirked after reading it. He then went away from there. He gestured his dark guards. The dark guards understood Wen Rouhan's gesture. Wen Rouhan smirked.

-----------

Wangji and wei ying was sitting in front of Qiren in Yanshi (Qiren's study room).

Qiren was holding that knife which lan yi gave wangji. Qiren was mesmerized after he saw that beautiful black and red stone but unfortunately Qiren wasnt able to touch it....it was like that stone has considered wei ying as his master and wont let others touch it.

Qiren gave the knife back to wangji and told him to "take care of it and not to let others know about it till that date".

Wangji knew what his uncle means by that day. Wangji nodded.

Qiren also told wei ying to "keep this stone always with himself and not to loose it". Wei ying nodded.

Qiren, "You both should rest now".