Part 22 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

This chapter contains 🔞🔞 scenes .

Innocent marshmallows can read and naughty marshmallows can leave 😜

Im your innocent marshmallow author so I'm staying 😁. Who else is with me 😅?

__________________________________

Wangji said coming on top of wei ying , "lion is going to eat bunny now".

Wei ying's eyes widened hearing this. He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out as his mouth got blocked by sudden rough kiss from Wangji.

Wei ying tried to push wangji but wangji pinned his hands above his head and continued kissing him.

After sometime , Wei ying started responding to the kiss. Wangji was literally devouring wei ying's mouth.

Wei ying started moving to stop wangji from kissing him since he was feeling breathless.

When wei ying was on the verge of loosing consciousness wangji left him.

Wei ying was breathing heavily. Good thing wangji left him otherwise he'd have fainted.

Wei ying said panting with a naughty smile, "lan Zhan! Do you..*breath*..want me to...*breath*....faint so that you can do as much naughty things to me as you wish..*breath*...and that I won't be able to stop you , huh?"

Wangji nodded. Wei ying giggled.

Wangji started opening wei ying's belt.

Wei ying said holding wangji's hands which were on wei ying's belt...trying to open it , "Lan er gege ! Let bunny undress for his lion".

Wangji nodded with half open eyes.

Wei ying opened his belt and removed his upper robes revealing his white milky upper body. Wangji was staring at Wei ying's body.

Wei ying said giving a naughty smile , "like what you see er ge?"

Wangji nodded.

Wei ying said pulling wangji's cheeks , "Ayioo...er ge ! You are so cute. You are easily agreeing to everything I say....not like your usual cold poker self".

Wangji was looking at Wei ying with tilted head. Wei ying found lan zhan so cute with tilted head.

Wei ying said holding wangji's belt , "lan er ge ! Let me open your robes too".

Wangji again nodded. Wei ying kissed wangji's cheek and then opened  the belt.

Wei ying removed Wangji's upper robes. Wangji was only in trouser. Wei ying was about to open that too but wangji stopped him.

Wei ying looked at wangji with confused expressions.

Wangji said , "I'll do it"

Wangji took out his forehead ribbon and told wei ying to lie down. Wei ying instantly lied down.

Wangji took the forehead ribbon and tied wei ying's hands with it to the headboard . Wei ying was shockingly looking at wangji.

Wangji removed his and wei ying's trousers and came on top of wei ying.

Wei ying said whinning , "Lan Zhan ! This isn't fair....don't tie my hands like this...I want to touch you too".

Wangji ignored wei ying and started sucking and licking wei ying's neck.