Part 5:

Wei Ying was looking at Wangji with wide eyes. Wangji's body was stiff. Wangji smelled same fragrance he smelled that day.

Wei Ying came back to his senses. He tried to get up but he again fell on Wangji and his lips touched Wangji's. They both got more than shocked.

Wei Ying hurriedly got up from Wangji and rolled to the other side of the bed covering himself with blanket.

Wangji thought, "What was that? Can this omega Wei Wuxian be....that boy I met?".

Wangji then sided his thoughts and tried to sleep. Wangji's sleep got disturbed that's why he couldn't sleep easily. After sometime Wangji slept.

On the other side, Wei ying was completely awake. His face was red. He was cursing himself for being so careless. Wei ying kept his hand on his chest. His heart was beating fast.

Wei Ying tried to calm himself down.

Wei Ying thought, "his eyes were white......he'd have looked so handsome if his eyes were golden".

Wei Ying smiled but then he shook his head thinking, "Wei Wuxian! Stop thinking about him. Go to sleep. Remember.... You have classes tomorrow".

Wei Ying tried to calm his racing heart. After much difficulty, Wei ying slept.

-------

In the morning wangji woke up first. He felt weight on his body as usual. He smelled the sweet pheromones again. A memory flashed in his mind.

Flashback :

Wangji and Xichen were walking in the streets of yunmeng. Wangji was 12 years old. Qiren was talking with Jiang Fengmian. Xichen was listening to their conversation. Wangji had no interest in their conversation. Wangji turned his head in the direction from where he heard someone sobbing. Wangji followed that voice. Xichen was so busy in listening to his uncle and Fengmian's conversation that he didn't noticed his brother leaving his side.

Wangji followed the voice. He saw a boy sitting at a corner hugging his knees. Dogs were surrounding him. That boy was sobbing. Wangji took out his sword bichen and droved the dogs away. Wangji had gotten his sword bichen nearly a month ago.

Wangji said, "You are safe now. The dogs had left".

Hearing this the boy looked up. His big Grey eyes were puffy and red due to crying. He was looking innocently at Wangji. His black and red robes were messy.

That boy got up and said bowing to wangji, "thank you for saving me young master. Those bad dogs took my food. They wanted to bite me. Im really scared of dogs".

Wangji was about to say something but stopped when he heard his brother's voice, calling him.

That boy said, "I'll be leaving then. Thanks again for your help", saying this that boy ran away from there.

Wangji was looking at the boy. That's boy's beautiful silky hairs were floating in the air. There was a red ribbon tied in his hair.

Wangji came back to his senses when he heard his brother's voice saying, "Wangji! You OK?"

Wangji said, "I'm OK brother".

Xichen, "let's go. Uncle is leaving".

Wangji nodded. They then went away from there. Wangji was still looking back from time to time to the way that boy left.

End of Flashback.

Wangji thought, "could Wei Wuxian be that boy? I... I wish I could see Wei Wuxian".