Part 4:

I'll update next part after I get at least 65 votes on this part.

_____________________________________

Wei Ying came out of the library with Wangji. Wei ying was holding some papers.

Wangji said, "Wei Wuxian! You can give the papers to a disciple to give them to uncle"..

Wangji then left from there. Wei ying pouted. Wei ying gave the papers to a disciple and then left from there.

-------

Wei Ying was roaming in the palace. The servants were bowing to him. Wei ying was giving his bunny smile to everyone.

Wei Ying passed by the kitchen. Wei ying scrunched his nose when he smelled the food the cook was cooking.

Wei Ying entered the kitchen. He saw many cooks working. The cooks bowed to Wei ying on seeing him.

Wei Ying said awkwardly, "No need to bow that much. I'm not used to all this".

One of the cook said, "You are our
Lan er furan. We should give you respect".

Wei Ying, "OK ok. But tell me what are you making? The smell isn't quite pleasing".

One of the cooks said, "We are making vegetables soup and boiling vegetables for the Lan family".

Wei Ying asked making a weird face, "Whattt?? How Can they eat this?"

Cook number 1, "That's what they eat".

Wei Ying said, "I'm not gonna eat this. Hey can you cook chicken for me?"

Cook number 2 said, "no Lan er furan! You can't kill an animal in Gusu. It's against the rules".

Wei Ying said, "ahh?? Whyyy??"

Cook number 3 said, "Lan er furan! Tell us what else you wanna eat?"

Wei Ying said, "Aish.. I feel weird hearing Lan er furan. Call me master Wei".

The cooks nodded.

Wei Ying said, "make some spicy food for me".

The cooks agreed. Wei ying smiled and then came out of the kitchen.

While Wei Ying was walking through a corridor, he felt that someone is following him. He looked back but found no one.

Wei Ying shrugged his shoulders and then started walking again. This time Wei ying felt that someone is trying to touch him.

Wei Ying took out his talisman and threw it back. Wei ying saw a black smoke disappearing.

Wei Ying thought, "What was that?"

Wei Ying sent some more talismans too but now there was nothing there.

Wei Ying then went away from there.

After Wei ying left, the black soul appeared. It was smirking evilly. It then disappeared.

--------

Wei Ying was getting bored. He looked for Wangji but didn't found him. Wei ying decides that he'll make talismans. Wei ying asked Xichen for some papers and other necessary things. Xichen ordered some servants to being the necessary requirements for Wei Ying. Wei ying thanked Xichen.

After the servants brought the necessary requirements, Wei Ying thanked them and then started working on his new talismans.

-------

In a dark room a lady was sitting. She was trying some magic on a pot in which some strange liquid was boiling.

Suddenly a black soul appeared behind the lady.

The lady smirked saying, "Oh.... You are free now. That's great".

The black soul said, "Yes. Now we can recontinue our task. I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to enter him and posses him".

The lady said, "hmm... Good. Those fucking Lans killed my sister. I'll take revenge for my sister. I'll complete what my sister left behind. I'll not let the lans live in peace. The lans should pay for their deeds".

The lady angrily gripped the pot, her hand was burning but she cared less. She was getting more angry thinking of that day. The black soul then disappeared from there.

--------

Time skip :

It was night time. Wei ying was working in the kitchen. He was preparing dinner for himself.

Wei ying tasted the food cooked by the Lan chefs in lunch time but he didn't like the taste. Wei ying then asked Xichen 'if he can cook for himself in jingshi?'

Xichen allowed Wei ying. Wei ying was very happy. Qiren didn't liked the idea but he said nothing.

(Wei ying can cook in this ff).

Wangji came back to jingshi. Wei ying glanced at Wangji from the kitchen. Wei ying gave an annoyed look to Wangji and then continued his work.

Wangji removed his outer robe and then went to the bathroom.

Wei Ying mumbled, "Cold prince! I hate you".

---------

Wangji was done taking a bath. He sat on the bed. The disciples had already brought dinner for Wangji.

Wangji settled down beside the table. Wei ying also came back with his dish. He kept the dish on the table. Wei ying then settled down.

Wangji scrunched his nose when a strong scent of chills hit his nose.

Wangji asked, "You...eat this much chills?"

Wei Ying gave a look to Wangji and then said, "Yes. I can eat more thsn this. I love spicy foods. The food at your clan is so boring....so tasteless...you don't even use more salt. I don't like your food".

Wangji was only listening to Wei ying. He said nothing.

Wei Ying thought, "how did this fuddy duddy came to know that I have used much spices? And why am I telling him everything....humph"

Then they started their dinner. After dinner, Wangji started meditating for a while and Wei ying started working on his incomplete talismans.

-------

Wangji lied on the bed since it was already 9:00pm. Wei ying looked at Wangji and then shook his head.

Wei Ying thought, "ahh.... How can these lans sleep so early and wake up so early?? Goshh.... How am I gonna get used to all this".

Wei Ying wasn't sleepy so he came out of jingshi. He sat on the doorstep of jingshi. He was looking at the moon which was shinning brightly.

Wei Ying was thinking about his life. He then started thinking 'how did Wangji got blind? Was he blind by birth? Or no?'

Wei Ying then started thinking about his Shijie, Cheng and uncle Fengmian.

Wei Ying was lost in thoughts. He didn't even noticed that a black soul has been staring at him with an evil grin.

---------

Wei Ying was feeling tired. Wei ying went near the bed. He looked at Wangji who was sleeping peacefully on the bed.....facing the ceiling.

Wei Ying tried to hop on the bed but at the same time Wangji moved a little due to which Wei ying got disbalanced and he fell on top of Wangji. Wangji instantly opened his eyes.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment.....

Thanks for your love and support.....

Love ya all, my marshmallows.......

I hope I'm not boring you.