Part 10:

Don't like, don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

______________________________________

Wei Wuxian was going towards yilling town. The black soul was following him. Wei ying was walking like he's not in senses. Wei ying was under the effect of the potion that black soul gave him. That black soul added the potion in wei Ying's evening tea and wei ying drank that tea. This time the potion did affected wei ying.

--------

Wei Ying finally reached yilling town. On the way to yilling town, he fought with the dead army. Wei ying killed many of them.

At one place, many corpses surrounded him. Wei ying was trying hard to fight.

The black soul was watching everything from a far.

Out of nowhere, wen Zuliu appeared in front of wei ying and hit wei Ying's stomach after which a strong golden light flashed.

"noooo", the white bunny shouted.

Wei ying lost his consciousness after loosing his golden core.

Black smoke appeared around Wen zuliu and he disappeared from there.

Wei Ying fell on the ground. The white bunny threw the black and red stone towards wei ying. But before the black and red stone could touch wei ying, wei Ying disappeared with a strong light from there.

The white bunny got shocked.

White bunny kept mumbling, "No no no.... It cant be.... It can't be".

---------

Wei Ying slowly opened his eyes. He looked around. He was in a dark place. He tried to get up but again lied down holding his stomach.

Wei Ying now remembered whatever happened. He slowly got up. The room in which he was, had no door. There was only a small window but it was too high.

Wei Ying, "Where the heck am i! What is this place.... Hey! Anyone!! Where am i? Anyone here?".

Wei Ying was shouting but got no response . Wei ying tried to look for a way out but all in vain.

After sometime, a black hole appeared in a wall and a lady came out of that wall. That lady smirked looking at wei ying.

Wei Ying angrily asked," Who are you? Why am i here? What is this place?"

Xiao Rong said adoring her long nails which had dark red nail polish, "What's the hurry wei wuxian. You'll know everything soon".

Wei Ying angrily said, "get me out of here. Yilling is in danger. I have to go there".

Xiao Rong said pouting, "oh... Yilling is danger and you want to help! Aww.. Maybe you have forgotten boy that you have lost your golden core... Dont you..*blinking innocently*.. Hmm?"

Wei Ying clenched his fists.

Xiao Rong, "Tell you what! All this was a plan to lure you... I wanted to destroy your golden core so that i can....*smirk*....control you and take my revenge".

Wei ying got more than angry. He tried to attack on Xiao Rong but she locked Wei Ying's hands using black magic. Wei ying was now stucked to the wall, his hands and feets tied by black smoke. Wei ying couldn't even move.

Wei Ying shouted, "Let me go this instant you evil witch. I'll deal with you.... Just let me free...damn it"..

Xiai Rong laughed loudly ignoring Wei Ying's talks.