Part 15:

Don't like, don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

______________________________________

Lan Wangji started moving his head here and there as he was feeling that someone is calling him.

Wangji slowly opened his eyes. He got up holding his head with his hand.

Wangji, "Wei Wuxian! Where are you?"

Wangji got up. He got no response. Wangji started going in a direction. After walking for a while, wangji stopped in his tracks since he felt his dragon's power in the surrounding.

Wangji started going in a direction. He was walking and walking.

Finally wangji stopped. His eyebrows knitted. He extended his hand and felt his dragon's skin.

Wangji uttered, "Ji ji".

Wangji's dragon Ji Ji opened his eyes. He looked at wangji. Ji Ji snuggled more into the touch. Wangji touched Ji Ji's forehead.

Ji ji  connected his forehead with Wangji's forehead. Wangji closed his eyes. Blue energy started transferring from Ji Ji's forehead to Wangji. Wangji was feeling the power of his dragon inside of him with time.

Soon the dragon immersed in Wangji's body. Now the dragon was part of Wangji's body.

Wangji fainted.

-----------------

Boushan Saren and others entered Gugu palace.

Others were shocked to see Grandmaster Boushan Saren. They all bowed in respect to her. Boushan Saren nodded in gratitude.

Xichen ordered some other soldiers to treat and take care of the injured ones. The soldiers bowed and then left from there. Few healers also came there to treat the injured ones.

Boushan Saren told Xichen, Qiren, jiang Fengmian and Cheng to get treated first. The others agreed. Boushan Saren then started going inside the palace. Xichen gestured a guard to guide her. The guard agreed.

Healers treated Qiren, Xichen, Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Cheng's wounds too.

--------------------

Boushan Saren was sitting on Xichen's throne. Jiang Fengmian, jiang cheng, Xichen and Qiren were also sitting on chairs.

Boushan Saren said, "i think its better if we wait for lan Wangji and a-Ying's return. They'll return by tomorrow i guess. Then a-ying and lan wangji will also know about everything".

Qiren, "As you say grandmaster".

The others also agreed.

--------------

Wangji was lying on the ground. Wei ying was trying to wake up wangji by calling his name but Wangji wasn't responding.

After sometime, Wangji showed some movement. His eyebrows furrowed. He was trying to open his eyes....slowly .

Wei Ying sighed in relief when he saw wangji slowly opening his eyes.

Wangji now fully opened his eyes, his eyes golden. Wei ying was shocked to see Wangji's golden orbs.

Wangji glanced at Wei Ying and his widened. Both of them were looking at each other with shocking expressions.

Wei Ying came out of the shock first and asked , "er gege! Your eyes!! Can you.....see now?"