Part 12:

Don't like, don't read...
No negative comments, kindly...

______________________________________

The next morning, Wei Wuxian got up earlier than wangji. He went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wangji opened his eyes when he heard shower sounds coming from the bathroom.

Wangji moved his hand in Wei Ying's side of bed and found it empty.

Wangji thought, "Is Wei Wuxian in the bathroom? But.... He doesn't wake up that early?"

Wangji came out of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door open. Wangji closed his eyes.

Wei Ying came towards the bed. He hopped on the bed and lied down.

Wangji asked, "Wuxian! You woke up early?"

Wei Ying said, "yeah. That's correct but now im going to sleep again. I had emergency that's why i woke up early. Now im sleeping", saying this Wei Ying turned to the other side and closed his eyes.

Wangji stared at Wei Ying's side for a while and then got up from the bed. Wangji went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After hearing the bathroom door closing sound Wei Ying opened his eyes.

Wei Ying thought, "I will go for practice after breakfast. Now i have to sleep otherwise lan wangji and others might doubt me".

Wei Ying closed his eyes and after sometime he slept. It was 5: 15 am now.

----------

Today Wei ying was acting unlike his usual self. Wei ying was quiet and not talking much as usual. He didn't teased wangji too.

Xichen tried to know from Wei Ying 'if something is wrong with Wei Ying?' but Wei ying let that slide by saying that 'he's ok'.

Xichen then kept quiet because Wei Ying wasn't ready to tell any thing.

Qiren told wei ying to copy rules 20 times as he sneaked out of the palace without letting anybody know.

Wei Ying became sad but agreed.

-----------

Wei Ying came to the library to copy rules.

Wei Ying thought, "Arghh... I hate copying these stupid lan clan rules. I wish i could strangle that old man... Huh".

Wei Ying then entered the library. He closed the door.

Wei Ying then started copying the rules annoyingly.

----------

Wei Ying was done copying the rules. Its been 2 hours since he's been writing the rules.

Wei Ying straightened his back with an 'ouch'. His back was aching.

Wei Ying then got up from his place and came out of the library.

Wei Ying then started going towards the back mountains side. He snapped in the air after which a black hole appeared there. Wei Ying's silver eyes changed to red eyes. He had an evil smile on his face. He then entered the black hole.

--------

Wei Ying was practicing demonic cultivation. He was using his flute. He was creating dead army.

Xiao Rong was observing Wei Wuxian. She was smiling evily.

--------

Just like that, days passed by. Wei ying used to do dark cultivation practice everyday. He was now master in demonic cultivation.