Last part :

Dont like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wangji came out of jingshi. He was breathing heavily. His body was getting hot.

Wangji said , "it's...time for my transformation. I should....go away from here".

Wangji sent butterfly message to Xichen and then went away from there in a hurry.

---------

Wangji stood near a waterfall. He took a deep breath and then entered the water. In the blink of an eye he was in snow valley.

Wangji's breathing wasn't normal. His dragon ears were out. Now his dragon tail and teeth appeared.

Wangji started going in a direction. He stopped on seeing master Zhang (guardian of the snow valley) standing at a distance .

Wangji wasn't in condition to greet him. Wangji fell there . A strong white light surrounded wangji and after sometime wangji transformed into his dragon form.

Master Zhang flicked in the air due to which a white light surrounded Ji Ji (wangji's dragon) and after sometime the light disappeared. Ji Ji disappeared too.

Master Zhang said , "he'll again have to pass from a painful process".

Master Zhang then went away from there.

--------

In lan palace :

Wei ying was tensed . He couldn't find wangji anywhere. He woke up in the morning and didn't saw wangji. He thought maybe wangji had gone for work. Later wei ying searched for wangji and asked the disciples. The disciples didn't knew about wangji due to which wei ying got tensed. He decided to go and ask Xichen . Wei ying started going towards Hanshi (Xichen's room).

--------

Wei ying entered Hanshi after getting permission from Xichen.

Wei ying asked while entering Hanshi, "Xichen ge ! Do you know where lan zhan is?"

Xichen said , "Sit down. I'll tell you everything".

Wei ying nodded and then sat down on a chair. Xichen sat on the bed .

Xichen said , "Wangji is not in Gusu. He has gone to snow valley".

Wei ying confusedly asked , "Snow valley?"

Xichen said , "Yes snow valley. It's a secret of us lans . And now that you are a lan so I'm going to tell you about this".

Wei ying nodded.

Xichen said , "The snow valley is located in a secret place where no one can go easily. The snow valley is like main valley where only specific people can enter. Our lan ancestor 'Lan Que' who was a white dragon formed that place . He was the first white dragon in lan family. On one of his journeys he found a place which was all white so he gave the name "snow valley" to it . He used to practice in snow valley. He kept the snow valley a secret. He had a disciple too who's name is lan Zhang who's the current guardian of snow valley".

Xichen also told about the location of the snow valley.

Wei ying said after silently listening to Xichen , "So......lan zhan is in snow valley now. But why....I mean any specific reason?"

Xichen said , "Yes. These are the days of wangji's dragon transformation. Wangji for the first time got transformed into his dragon four years ago and now he transformed. The dragon transformation process is very painful. Wangji becomes aggressive when he turns into a dragon. He left for snow valley because he didn't wanted to hurt anyone".