Trauma

Trigger warning - Rape

One year ago - Astapor

Davion had won many fights since he has been a slave and the masters enjoyed watching him, his master Kraznys mo Nakloz bragged about him, calling him the raging storm which was better than his previous name, snails shit. Davion was invited to stand guard for his master. The halls reminded him of his home, it's been a year since he was sold to slavery by his mother and brother. When he entered he saw the masters watching as slaves were fucking each other. Davion knew this wasn't just a simple orgy, this was slaves raping slaves for the masters entertainment. Not one of the slave girls enjoyed this.

《"And who is this?" 》One of the masters wife's asked.

《"He's the Raging Storm, I purchased him a year ago."》 Kraznys mo Nakloz said.

"He's so tall and feels so strong." S》he said as she was touching his body. 《"I want to see how he fucks." 》Davions face went pale, he couldn't do what they were telling him to do.

《"He's only here to stand guard for the festivities, he needs to be strong for tonight."》 Kraznys mo Nakloz said.

《"But I want to see his cock, I want to see him fuck."》 She whined. She looked at her husband. 《"Please make him fuck."》

《"We will pay you, our guards will watch and protect you."》 The husband said.

Kraznys mo Nakloz looked at Davion and had a sinister smirk on his face. 《"Very well, let him fuck."》

Davion immediately got on his knees. "Please master I beg you, don't do this please!" He begged but his master would not hear it.

He then felt soft hands from behind on his chest. 《"Don't worry, we will make you feel better."》

Davion had tears in his eyes. He looked at his master again. "I'll take 100 lashes, 1000, but please don't make me do this."

《"I'll hear no more." 》He said and Davion knew it was over, he was going to be forced to rape a woman and it would so be the woman to take his virginity. Two guards picked Davion up and with one last effort Davion fought back, but it was futile when he felt a whip around his neck, and he was pulled back on tbe ground, the guards quickly tied his hands and feet.

The masters wife removed his pants and saw that he had a big cock, but he wasn't hard yet. 《"Shhh it's alright I'll make you feel better."》 She said in a lust filled voice. She then started stroking his cock and Davion fought to break free, but he couldn't. The masters wife's saw that he wasn't getting hard, so she decided to suck his cock instead.

"No!" Davion shouted as he felt his cock harden.

《"It's even bigger than my husband's." 》The masters wife said and decided to suck Davion off more. A few minutes later Davion finished inside her mouth. 《"Your powerful seed can make any woman pregnant."》 She smirked. 《"Bring them in."》

Davion looked to his left and saw four naked slaves. 《"Now the party can begin."》Kraznys mo Nakloz said with a smile on his face. 《"I don't want these whores pregnant."》

《"Don't worry, I'll have moon tea prepared for them."》The masters wife said. She then looked at Davion with a devilish smirk on her face. She then got on top of Davion and positioned her wet pussy at his cock. 《"Oh fuck yes!"》She moaned. She was struggling to accommodate his size and when she finally did she started moving her hips back and forth. 《"Fuck me!"》