Next Strategy

Daenerys was running through the woods. She heard a baby cry. "I'm coming!" She ran as fast as he could, but every time she got closer to where she heard the crying baby, the sound disappeared, and she heard it in a different direction. "Where are you!?" She shouted and ran to the next direction of the cry. "I can't find you!"

"But I'll always find you." She heard a familiar voice, and when she turned, she saw her mother by law Cersei Lannister holding her baby.

"Don't hurt my baby!" Daenerys shouted. "Davion! Davion, help me!"

"He can't help you." Daenerys turned and saw Euron Greyjoy holding the severed head of Davion.

"No!" Daenerys then turned to face Cersei. "How could you do this!? Davion was your son!" She spat.

"He stopped being my son the moment he chose you over me." Cersei said. "But don't worry, I'll raise this baby to be better than Davion."

"Please. My child is innocent. Please give me my child." Daenerys begged.

"No. You're going to die knowing that you can't protect your husband and baby." Before Daenerys could do anything, she was stabbed from behind. When she turned to see who stabbed her, she saw a smirking Jon.

"Be honest. You would've done the same to me." Jon said. Daenerys fell to the ground, and as blood was pouring out of her body, she could only watch as Cersei, Euron, and Jon walked away with her baby.

"No!" Daenerys shot up and looked around.

"Dany!" Davion looked at her. "It's alright, I'm here. It was just a nightmare. It's alright." He then hugged her.

"We have to protect our child." Daenerys said, and tears fell from her face. :We have to protect our baby."

"We will, I promise." Davion said. "Talk to me, tell me about your nightmare." Daenerys shook her head, and Davion didn't want to push her. Instead, he held her tightly. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I have to tell you something...about Jon Snow." Daenerys said.

Davion gave his wife a curious look. "Tell me." He urged.

"Before the war, I was looking for you and found myself in the crypts. Jon was there, too. He told me that he's the son of my brother, Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark. They married in secret and had him. Lyanna begged Ned Stark to protect Jon from his father might have murdered him. His real name is Aegon Targaryen." Daenerys said.

"I...I don't know what to say." Davion was surprised by all of this. He finally understood why Jon was so cold to him and Daenerys.

"I'm sorry, my love. I know he's your friend  but I worry that he might want the throne." Daenerys said. "I worry for yours and our child's safety. Now more than ever."

"He won't want the throne." Davion stated.

"It won't matter if the realm presses his claim and demands his rule. They'll cast you aside." Daenerys said.

"I...I have to talk to Jon." Davion kissed his wife on her cheek. He then got dressed and left the room.

Sansas room

Sansa watched as Sandor got dressed. The two had sex and Sansa liked it. She was a little worried that he might hurt her, but Sandor was surprisingly gentle with her.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To Kings Landing. I got some unfinished business to take care of." Sandor said.