Second Sons Part 2

King's Landing

Sansa Stark was getting ready for her wedding to Tyrion Lannister. She was sad and dead inside. Two years ago she was betrothed to Davion, and when she heard that he was dead it broke her. Davion was kind and told her that he would wait for her till she's matured before they marry. They walked in the Royal Gardens almost everyday and talked, but she didn't get to marry him. This was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life, but instead she was sad and broken.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock in the door and her handmaiden Shae opened it to see Tyrion. He then entered her room and Sansa rose from her chair to greet him.

"Lady Sansa." Tyrion greeted.

"You look very handsome, my lord." Sansa said.

"Oh yes. Husband of your dreams, "Tyrion sarcastically stated. "But you do look glorious." There was an awkward silence and Tyrion spoke up again. "Perhaps we could have a moment alone. Do you mind?" He asked his lover, Shae who was also Sansas handmaiden. Tyrion then looked at his squire. "Podrick, could you escort Lady Starks handmaiden?" Shae looked at Tyrion and then left the room. Tyrion cleared his throat as he closed the door. "My Lady, I want you to know I didn't ask for this." He assured Sansa.

"I hope I will not disappoint you my Lord." She said with sadness in her voice.

"No, don't." Tyrion sighed. "You don't have to speak to me as a prisoner anymore. You won't be a prisoner after today. You'll be my wife." He said and she felt some discomfort which Tyrion noticed. "I suppose that's a different kind of prison." Tyrion sighed again. "I just wanted to say. I'm just trying to say very badly..." He was trying to form words to assure her. Tyrion instantly thought of what Davion would say and how he would say it. "I just...I just want to say I know how you feel."

"I doubt that very much my Lord." She said.

"You're right," Tyrion agreed. "I have no idea how you feel, and you have no idea how I feel." It was still awkward and Tyrion thought about what Davion would say. Tyrion walked closer to her and took her hand. "Just know that I won't ever hurt you, my Lady. Do you drink wine?" He asked.

"Only when I have to." Sansa said.

"Well today you have to." He said and Sansa chuckled and they walked out of the room to go to the Sept of Baelor.

Sept of Baelor

Queen Cersei had just finished talking to Lady Margaery Tyrell who was betrothed to her second son, King Joffery and she had to put Margaery in her place. The Queen was restless for the past few weeks. She had been thinking about her firstborn son, Davion. It had been two weeks since Lord Varys came to her to tell her that her son was dead and two years since she plotted to have Joffery usurp the throne from Davion.

The wedding was over and Tyrion Lannister and Sansa Stark were officially husband and wife. Cersei sat next to her son and she was bored and wanted this night to end so that she could sleep.

"What's wrong?" She heard a voice and saw her son covered in scars and blood. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"No, no you're not here." She said as she closed her eyes and when she opened them she saw her son in front of her.

"Why am I not here?" The illusion of Davion asked.

"Be...because you're dead." Cersei was trembling. For the past two weeks she had been plagued with nightmares and illusions of Davion. She saw him everywhere, for the guilt was eating her alive.