The Great War Part 2

Winterfell

Daenerys and Davion flew up on Drogon and Rhaegal. They needed to get far away from the mist and flew above it all.

"Do you see him?" Daenerys asked.

"I did, but I lost him." Davion said. Rhaegal and Drogon were screeching as they were flying above the clouds. Davion and Daenerys looked around for any sign of the Night King. Suddenly a blue flame emerged from the below them and it was directed at Daenerys and Drogon. The wight Viserion flew up with his new rider, the Night King and Drogon flew up away from them, but the Night King still followed. "Dany!" Davion shouted. He then patted Rhaegal to fly up and follow the Night King. Davion amd Rhaegal managed to catch up with the wight Viserion and Rhaegal knocked his once brother aside. Unfortunately Rhaegal used most of his strength to do so and was off balance. Drogon recovered and when the eldest of the dragons looked around, the Night King and Viserion were gone.

"Davion!" Daenerys shouted and Rhaegal managed to maintain his balance again.

"I'm alright." Davion said. The both of them looked for the Night King, but couldn't see him. "How can a dragon that big be hiding?" Drogon and Rhaegal then dove down into the mist to search for the Night King.

We have to find him." Daenerys said.

"I know." Davion said.

"Davion, we have to find him!" She shouted.

"I know!" Davion shouted back. He had noticed that Daenerys' head wasn't in this fight it started. He knew that it was a bad time to ask and could only pray that she get it together because they needed to kill the Night King before they all get slaughtered by the Army of the Dead.

Halls of Winterfell

Trystane and Ser Barriston were patrolling the castle looking for wights, they weren't far from the Great Hall, but also not too close.

"Don't worry lad, she'll be fine." Ser Barriston said.

"Thank you Ser, but I'm also worried about the other people inside the Great Hall." Trystane said.

"That's why we're not too far from them." Ser Barriston pointed out.

They heard snarling and the men readied themselves. "Please tell me that I'm going mad and hearing voices." Trystane said.

"Unfortunately not lad." Ser Barriston said. "Get ready men." He looked at the small army behind him. They then walked slowly towards the sound. They entered the library and Trystane instantly spotted Arya. Unfortunately the library was crawling with wights. They looked at each other and Trystane signaled for Arya yo be quiet. They slowly closed the door.

"We have to help her." Trystane whispered.

"How? Ser" Barriston asked.

Trystane looked at the men. "Split up and find an entrance to make it easier for her to get out." They nodded at him and the men split up. Trystane went with Ser and a three knights.

"This way." Trystane ordered.

"Get behind me, boy." Ser Barriston said. They found another entrance to the library, but saw Arya being chased by wights.

Trystane breathed heavily, knowing what he was about to do would be stupid. "I'm here you fuckers!" He shouted and the wights turned to them. "Come and get us!" Trystane and Ser Barriston ran with the knights and the wights chased them.

"This way! Come on!" Ser Barriston shouted. In the halls they saw their men getting butchered by the wights.

"Fuck! Come on!" Trystane yelled and they charged to fight them.