Tomorrow

Kings Landing

A few weeks later

Davion and Daenerys' room

After Davion was officially crowned ad King, Sansa, and Jon were asked to stay in Kings Landing for a while. Daenerys was in their new room, which was the royal chambers of the king and queen.

"I can't wait to meet you." She spoke to her belly. She had a three month bump that was visible enough for people to see. "You and your father will hunt in the Kingswood, and you will grow to be a great warrior just like him.: Daenerys' thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come." Sansa Stark entered the room and saw Daenerys sitting.

"Your grace." Sansa greeted.

"My lady. Please sit." Daenerys said, and Sansa sat across from her.

"You look well, your grace." Sansa said.

"Yes, well, once the vomiting stopped, I was finally able to focus more on how big I'll grow." Daenerys said, and Sansa laughed.

"Where's the king?" Sansa asked.

"In the small council." Daenerys said. "From what I understand, they're talking about the reparations of the gold mines that were dried out in Casterly Rock. People in the Westerlands still need to eat as well. I would've joined, but my... breasts are very sensitive. "

"Of course." Sansa said. "I wish to apologize for my attitude towards you. You love Davion, and you make him happy. You love him enough to give up a throne for him. You've ended the Targaryen dynasty sitting on the throne and ruling the Seven Kingdoms."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Daenerys asked.

"Of course." Sansa said.

"When Davion...died here, I had only one thought. Burn the Seven Kingdoms to ashes." Daenerys said. "Davion stopped breathing, and my heart broke into a thousand pieces. He's more than my husband. He's my life."

Sansa sighed. "I mean no disrespect, but I warned my siblings about this. I never trusted you from the start. Perhaps it was the fact that I still had feelings for Davion, or perhaps it was something else."

"Do you still feel that way about me?" Daenys asked.

Sansa smiled. "No. I'm glad that I was right, but I also respect you."

"I don't understand." Daenerys said.

"You gave up your claim to the throne and then burned it down." Sansa said. "You've always put Davion first."

Daenerys smiled at Sansa. "As I've said before. I gave up wanting the throne a long time ago. I'm glad the North remains part of the kingdom, and I'm glad that we can talk as women."

"I'm glad to hear that because I wish to tell you myself that I've given up on pursuing Davion. He's happy, and that's enough for me." Sansa said. "I do hope we can be friends, my queen."

Daenerys put her hand on Sansas. "We already are." She smiled.

Six months later

Kings Landing

Small council chambers

"So you're finally ready to leave?" Davion asked Jon.

"I think I've had enough of the south for now." Jon smiled. "I promised Tormund I'd visit him as well."

"I wish I you go with you, but Daenerys could give birth soon." Davion chuckled.

"Are you ready to be a father?" Jon asked.

Davion scoffed. "I'm scared out of my mind, but I want this. Is that strange?" The king asked.

"No. You'll make a good father." Jon said. "I wonder what's taking Sansa so long. She should be here."