The Meeting

Shores of Dragonstone

Three days later

"It's alright boy, we're leaving soon. Davion told his Stelk Agragon." The beast was uneasy since Davion returned from the north.

"Do you think he understands you?" Myrcella asked.

Davion turned to face his sister. "I think he does." Two days ago he witnessed her getting married. He was happy for her, but he still didn't believe that Trystane could take care of her. "How's being married like?" He asked.

"You shouldn't waste time asking me. Instead you should find out for yourself." Myrcella said.

"You're right, and we've spoken about it and we are to marry after the wars are won." Davion said. "I want to marry her in King's Landing."

"Why wait so long?" Myrcella asked. "You understand that both wars can last for years."

"I'm aware, but I just want to it right for her. You remember how you could've gotten married at any day, but refused unless I was present?" Davion asked and Myrcella nodded. "Well that's what I want for Daenerys. I want things to be right for her."

"I understand." Myrcella said. "How long have you been out here?" She asked.

"Since the morning." Davion replied.

"You're worried about seeing her again." Myrcella stated.

"It's been five years." Davion said. "I remember how she was. How she'd tuck me in at night. Read me a story every night. She loved me, or at least I thought she did."

"I hate her." Myrcella spat.

"Cella-" She cut Davion off.

"No! I hate her for everything that's she's done." Myrcella said.

Davion sighed and hugged his sister. "The more you hate her, the easier it is for her to win. Don't become like her, sister. Mother only has hatred in her heart."

Myrcella was sobbing on her brothers chest. "How can you forgive her?" She asked.

"I haven't, I don't know if I ever will, but I refuse to let her take more from me." Davion said. "She's not worth your anger or hatred. Trust me."

"I'm only going to Kings Landing for you." She pointed out.

"I know." Davion said.

"You're breathing heavily. Is there something bothering you?" Myrcella asked.

Davion sighed. "There's someone in Kings Landing. Someone that I have to kill." He said.

"Who?" Myrcella asked.

"His name is Euron Greyjoy, and he took something from me, and I intend to take it back." Davion said.

"You saw him during your years as a slave, didn't you?" Myrcella asked.

"Yes." Davion said.

"You never talk about it." Myrcella said.

I don't want to give you nightmares, sister." Davion said.

"You can't protect me forever." Myrcella argued.

"As your older brother that's my job and my privilege." Davion said.

Just the Daenerys walked to Davion and Myrcella. "I thought you were going to ride Agragon all the way to Kings Landing." She said.

"Don't give him ideas, your grace." Myrcella said. "He seems to be in a foul mood."

"Says the one who's tempted to murder our mother." Davion smirked and Myrcella glared at him.

Daenerys chuckled and looked at Davion. "We're ready to leave when you are."