Legacy

Road to Storm's End

Davion, Thorak and Tyene rode on their horses. They were accompanied by twenty men of the Volantene army. They have been on the ship for a week and on the road for two days now.

"What's the plan when we meet this Mya Stone?" Thorak asked.

"I'm going to meet her and she's going to give me her army." Davion simply stated.

"That can't be the whole plan." Tyene said.

"It isn't." Thorak said. "Right Davion?"

Davion sighed. "She said something in her second letter that made me feel as if I could trust her. She said that stags are easy to put down, but difficult to kill."

"What does that mean to you?" Thorak asked.

"It's something that my father said to me a long time ago." Davion said.

"You already trust her don't you?" Thorak asked.

"I wouldn't use the word trust, but I believe she doesn't mean me any harm." Davion said. "Five thousand men isn't a lot, but we need allies. I've also spoken to Myrcella to help her betrothed and teach him how to rule Dorne."

"Let's say that this woman doesn't kill us the second we enter Storms End, what's to stop her from betraying us anyway?" Thorak asked.

"Nothing, but as I said I have a strong feeling about this woman." Davion said.

"Halt!" A soldier said. "Who goes there?"

"You're Dornish?" Davion noticed his armor colors.

"I am. I've sworn to protect the mistresses of this house." He said. "Now who are you?" He asked.

"My name is Davion Baratheon and I've been invited by Mya Stone." The soldier immediately dropped to one knee and bowed his head.

"Forgive me, I didn't know." The soldier said. "Please forgive my insolence. I would neve disrespect the Father of Liberation."

"The what?" Davion inquired.

"Come let me take you all inside the castle. I'll have men tend to your horses and have food ready for you and your men." The soldier said and called more soldiers to assist. Davion and his party climbed off their horses.

"What is going on here?" Thorak asked.

"You're asking the wrong person." Davion said as they walked in the halls of the castle.

"They worship you." Tyene pointed out. "They see you as your king."

They walked and finally arrived in the throne room and saw a woman with short black hair and seated on her lap was another woman wearing Dornish colors and they were passionately kissing.

"Is it strange that I want to join them?" Thorak asked.

"Is it strange that I want you to join them?" Tyene asked.

Davion rolled his eyes. "Ahem!" He cleared his throat loud enough for them to hear.

They then broke the kiss. "Ah! Davion! The Father of Liberation, the Raging Storm and soon to be Storm King." The short haired woman ran down the steps and hugged him. When she broke the hug she looked at him. "God's you look just like him when he was younger. Lean and strong."

"Like who?" Davion asked.

"You look like King Robert." She said. "Although I knew him as lord Robert Baratheon."

"He looks clueless lover." The other women walked down the steps and rested her head on Myas shoulder.

"I'm assuming you're Mya Stone, and you are?" Davion asked the other woman.