The Tale To Be Told Begins Thus

Daenerys stood over Davions dead body. She had been told that the Unsullied were ambushed by the Sons of the Harpy and Davion and Ser Barriston intervened and while Ser Barriston was recovering, the man who confessed her love for her and had forgiven her laid dead before her.

"I'm sorry, my queen." Hizdahr said. "He was a good man and a fine warrior."

"'The Raging Storm' is what they called him." Daenerys said. "He was the second man to ever capture my heart. His family destroyed mine and he served me. He chose me. He loved me. And he died in an alley butchered by cowards who hide behind masks." Daenerys tried to hold back her tears, but failed when they streamed down her face.

"We could pull back to the pyramid district." Dario Naharis said. "Secure it, and use it as a base from which to operate. Then we clean the city out, neighborhood by neighborhood, street by street till the rats have nowhere left to hide."

Daenerys barely listened to Dario as she did not break from looking at Davions body. He was good and he didn't deserve to die. He counseled peace, but the monsters have to die now. She turned to face Dario.

"I prefer your earlier suggestion." Daenerys spoke up. "Round up the leaders or each of Mereens great families and bring them to me."

This confused Hizdahr. "But I'm the leader of my family." Dario then nodded at his men and they took Hizdahr. "No. Your grace! I had nothing to do with this!" He shouted and Daenerys turned to face Davions dead body. She then leaned down to kiss his head.

"I will make them pay for what they've done." The dragon queen said. A few minutes later Daenerys and the noble house leaders were in the pit where her dragons Rhaegal and Viserion were being kept. The former masters nearly wet themselves as they heard the dragons snarling. "Walk forward." She said and one former master got scared.

"You cannot do this." He said.

Daenerys looked at her Unsullied soldiers and they pointed their spears at the former masters and forced them to go forward. "Another step." She said and they pushed them forward again. Daenerys the took a few steps forward as well. "They will eat you, if I tell them to." She said. "They may eat you even if I don't. Children. Some say I should give up on them, but a good mother never gives up on her children. She disciplines them if she must, but she does not give up on them." Dario pushed a former slave master forward and the man trembled. He then heard a growl and saw fire. The next thing that happened was the man being set on fire by Rhaegal and he and Viserion started eating the man. Daenerys was angry. Davion was the one thing that made her want more than the throne. She had even thought about what her life would be like with Davion if she doesn't want the throne anymore. She loved him, he loved her and he was taken from her. "Who is innocent?" She asked. "Maybe all of you are," She looked at Hizdahr. "Maybe none of you are." She then touched Hizdahrs shoulder. "Maybe, I should let the dragons decide."

"All men must die." Hizdahr said.

"Don't want to overfeed them." She then looked her soldiers. "Tomorrow perhaps." The nobles were whimpering as the Unsullied soldiers took them and escorted them out of the pit. Daenerys looked at her dragons eating the man and only thought of how Davion wouldn't approve of this even though the masters ruined his life.

Council room

Thorak was summoned by Daenerys. She knew that he was mourning as well and wanted you know how he was doing.

"I have to do something, your grace." Thorak said.

"What?" Daenerys inquired.

"I made a promise to Davion and I have to uphold it." Thorak told the queen.