The Time Has Come

Road to Mereen

"You were brought back from the dead?" Thorak asked

"Yes." Davion answered.

"In Volantis?" Thorak inquired.

"Yes." Davion confirmed.

"And these red people wanted you to pull out a cursed sword that is more than three hundred years old in Pentos?" Thorak asked.

"When you say it like that it makes it sound like I'm a madman." Davion said.

"Well I'm sure that everyone would want you know how Davion Baratheon is alive." Thorak said.

Davion sighed. "So whats this thing you did that may or may not upset me?" He asked Thorak. They were accompanied by ten thousand former slaves and fifteen thousand Volante soldiers. Davion told the rest of the former slaves and soldiers to stay in Volantis to help end all slave trade.

"Myrcella is in Mereen." Thorak said.

Davion sighed. "I know. Zherak told me. How did you get her out of Dorne?" He asked.

"You're not going to be happy when I tell you this, but some Dornish woman kissed Myrcella at the docks." Thorak said. "When they sailed away I saw her nose bleed and she drank something. Then she wiped some lipstick off her mouth."

"You said her nose was bleeding?" Davion questioned.

"Yes." Thorak confirmed.

"The long farewell." Davion said. "Its a poison that they tried to use on me in the fighting pits when I was meant to fight the Second Sons. I saw them pour it in my water and I immediately swapped it around. Missandei told me the name and what it does, I didn't know there was a cure."

"I made one of the women give me the antidote before I left Dorne. I found Myrcella on her ship. She was bleeding from the nose and  gave he the antidote when we were on my ship...I also knocked out her betrothed." Thorak said.

"You saved my sister." Davion said. "That means more to me than you know."

"Well now that you mention it there's a brothel in Mereen..." Thorak stopped talking when he saw Davions glare. "I'm joking." The fifteen year old boy laughed. "Just don't die again."

"No promises." Davion said. "We're almost there."

"Indeed." Thorak said. "So what do you think Daenerys will do when she sees you?" He asked.

"I can't speak for her, but I'm going to hold her and never let go." Davion said.

"I never asked, how's Ser Barriston and Grey Worm?"

"They're both fine." Thorak said. "Ser Barriston was still in bed when I left and Grey Worm is helping with the situation in Mereen."

"Good to know that they're alive." Even though Kinvara told him that they were alive, he needed to hear it from someone he knew. "How bad is it? In Mereen?" Davion asked.

"Let's just say that I'm glad you're alive." Thorak said. "Because it was almost as if they waited for you to die so that they could strike."

"What makes you say that?" Davion asked.

"You may not see yourself as a king, but you can lead, you're strong and you inspire people. Look at what you've done, uniting soldiers and former slaves." Thorak said. "If that's not a king then I don't know what is."

Davion smiled at Thorak. "I've missed you too."

"Of course you did." Thorak arrogantly stated. "What would your life be without me?"