His Journey Begins Now

Illyrio Mopatis Palace

"Davion is alive?" Tyrion asked. Varys had told him about his nephew and to say that Tyrion was surprised was an understatement.

"Yes." Varys said.

"How is this even possible?" Tyrion asked.

Varys sighed. "Three years ago, your sister came to me and begged me to have a ship readied to sail for anywhere that Davion will be safe. I told her there's no such place and she told me that Joffery wanted to kill Davion."

"He would never have succeeded." Tyrion spat and drank more wine.

"True, but Joffery was a spoiled brat who  would rather see blood than peace." Varys said. "It's why he killed Ned Stark, and I knee that if I defied your sister, I'd be dead right after Ned Stark."

"What happened after that?" Tyrion asked.

"She told me to make arrangements to send him to Mereen to be a slave." Varys said. "Fortunately I knew how vile that place was so instead I made arrangements to have him sent to Astapor."

"Why didn't you tell me, or my father?" Tyrion was angry. His nephew was alive, but had to endure the horror of slavery.

"Because on that day I had to make a choice. Either defy your sister and Joffery or make a plan to get Davion back on the throne." Varys said.

Tyrion slammed his hand hard on the table in anger.

"She did this." Tyrion said. "Cersei ruined Davions life!" He shouted.

"Yes she did." Varys said. "Daenerys landing in Astapor surprised me, but the moment I heard from my little birds that she has taken him as one of her principal advisors, I knew that they could rule side by side as king and queen."

"You lied to the council." Tyrion said. "You lied to my father."

"I would do it again." Varys said. "The realm needs someone who's strong and has seen the world for the horror that it is because that is the only way a better world can be born, and who better than the son of the most hated woman in the world and the daughter of one of the worst Targaryen kings that Westeros has ever had?" He asked.

Tyrion took his jug of wine. "I have to see my nephew. He said. I have to see him."

"Then let us leave." Varys said and him and Tyrion entered a carriage and left.

Mereen

Daenerys' room

Missandei was helping Daenerys to get dressed and read for the day. It has been six days since Mossador was executed and the riot in Mereen.

"How is Davion?" Daenerys asked.

"He's doing much better, your grace." Missandei said. "He has started training today."

Daenerys sighed in relief. She was told that Davion did not wish to see her in the condition that he was in. Even though Davion said he was fine, the day after Davion was hit on the head he started getting headaches and according to Thorak, Davion fought back to make sure his headaches were gone.

"I'm glad he's doing better." Daenerys said. Just then they heard a knock on the door.  "Enter." Daenerys said and Davion entered the room.

"Apologies, your grace, Missandei." Davion greeted. He then looked at Daenerys. "I wish to speak to you, if you have a chance."

"Yes, of course." Daenerys said. "Leave us, Missandei." Missandei then bowed and left the Queens rooms.

"Forgive me again for interrupting you, Daenerys." Davion said and Daenerys was surprised. He had not called her by her name for a whole year.