1st chapter- Quite an introduction.

It was the first day of school, everybody woke up early, just for school.

But some highschoolers like grade 8,9 and 10 were getting classes in the afternoon, but some excited students were already up.

X was up early, his mom wasn't home in the morning because she worked early too. X went and packed his bag then showered, he sang a bit in the shower because he was very good at singing and he knew how to hit a high note and a whisle tone easily but he preferred to keep it a secret as such. He finished showering and wrapped his body in a towel, he combed his gold, blonde and curly locks of hair while looking in the mirror above the sink infront of him. X looked at his reflected self on the mirror, his blue eyes reflected and made it shine even more.

"I look quite nice" he thought to himself  as he looked at his reflected self in the mirror. It was true, he looked nice as fuck, That even a straight boy would love him because of his looks.
He was turning grade eight this year but he was far too young, he was quite intelligent for his age because his mom doesn't care for his grades so it was alright that he failed a subject. That leaves him relaxed every time there was a quiz so there was no worrying. He always win or pass when he's relaxed.

He went on and wore trousers along with a collared shirt, which is his uniform. Then he covered it with a yellow turtleneck poncho, he didn't have a sense of fashion but he looked good with the poncho.  It was Far too early to go to school so he had to wait, he got his backpack and wore his shoes which was new.

X went out and locked the house with a padlock then tucked the keys  in his bag. He skipped out to the sidewalk and walked to the bus station heading to school, he went to sit on one of the seats to the side but then something caught his eye. He saw a black-haired boy sitting to the left from where he's standing, there was a empty seat next to him but X sat on the right side.
He looked to his right and saw the black-haired boy,he had long hair tied to a ponytail, X also observed that the boy was mainly wearing blue, Blue jacket, blue shoes and a blue backpack too.

The boy across him was leaned into his seat and his legs were also opened as his hands were tucked behind his head. "Holy moly.." X whispered, he looked like a football player. X blushed at the sight of this boy, whoever he was. X admired him even more and looked at the boy while a lady walked to him and said to X " 'Scuse me lad, we need to get more seats for the arriving passengers, 'Tis ok to sit next to the boy across you since he has an empty seat next to him?" The lady asked politely as possible.

The lady left and X looked across him and found the boy staring at him, he heard the conversation between X and the random lady so the boy got his backpack and made space for him as X stood up and tried to get across as the bus was moving. X successfully went across and sat next to the boy, he let his bag down and crossed his legs as he sat.

The boy glared at him and asked "You were the one staring at me aren't ya?"
X looked at the boy quickly "Y-yes.. I apologize for that, I'm new here and I'm trying to get used to the people around me.. A-and-" X tried to reason out but the boy cut him off "I'm used to people staring at me. You look like eye candy yourself if I were to be honest"

The boy looked at X and observed him "Anyways, where are my manners? Name's Flynn, my code name's Four. What about 'cha?"
X looked away from him and replied him "My name is Xyn but my code name is X, just X"

Omg 😍 I'll end this here for now lol I'm lazy asf but I'll make the other one better.. anyways, shout out to

Ijustwanttoreadpla You can read my stories for fun while you make your beautiful object show 😍😍🤩🤩