Chapter 9- flirt.

Four and X went to school.

Four and X walked to the halls and entered the room of their class.

Four went in first and grabbed a chair for X and made him sit first, Four then sat down next to him and laid his hands on the table in front of him then looked at X.

"Hmm.. yknow.. kiss me if I'm wrong.
Dinosaurs still exist."

Four probed X and looked smugly at him almost as if it was a joke.. was it?

"Oh! Yeah. You're actually right! Dinosaurs exist right now and are still walking and breathing till this day, not all dinosaurs were destroyed by the meteor. Dinosaurs like Chickens, Kokomo dragons, lizards, kinds of reptiles and some birds!"

X clarified and smiled at Four ignoring the last part he said.

Four looked and him "😧😶🥲"

X looked back "😁😊"

"Right... I'm only good at math not science... so.. uhm.. what would you like to have that you can't buy because it's expensive?"
Four asked and looks at X having a quiet mental breakdown that his pick up line didn't work.
X thought for a quick moment and finalized his answers as he looked at Four.
"Aha.. it's expensive is not quite the reason.. it's because I don't want to buy it with my mom's money.." X replied sadly

Four smiled softly at him and reassured
"Hey hey. It's fine just tell me what you really want then, that you can buy with money ofcourse.."

"I actually have alot tho.."
"Just tell me."

X sighed. "I just want the jelly lipgloss.. it's cheap but ugh. I don't want to buy it yet I want it.. and the other one is just high platform shoes. That's all.."
Four looked at X and raised a brow "I thought you said alot."

"It is.. if I ask for someone for it.. cause.. The shoes are expensive." X sadly said.
Four smirked and replied, "Hm.. if I buy the lipgloss for you.. will you kiss me with it?"

X looked at him, "depends"

Suddenly, a teacher walked in and started to greet them. He started teaching and blah blah blah.

Moments laterr

X looked at the questions confused and turned to four "Four..? This is hard.. How do you solve this..?"
Four looked at X and scoffs "No.. it's not hard if you understand it.."

Four then teaches X.

I'm sorry guys. This is late but this was all I could do I hope yall enjoy this chapterrrrr!