chapter 5- Just a visit

The day went by fast and school is already over, some students went home and some were still hanging out with their friends, It wasn't too sunny outside and it was such a nice weather. Four and X walked outside together and chit chat for a bit.

"So.. why don't I walk you home? I'm your protector remember?~" Four said half joking, X looked at him with a raised brow while smiling. "I thought you were only my protector in school?" X asked and laughed, Four pouted and responded "I'm still your protector, no doubts"

The two laughed together and Four went near X, "Well then, I'm with staying you until you get home safe no otherwise" Four reminded X and they walked together, X was leading the way while Four was actually taking his job seriously and actually protecting X while on their walked to his house.
Four looked around the streets and while they're walking down the sidewalk, the streets were very nice and it's clean. X was almost at his house and went past the fence, Four was standing before the fence and waits for X to get in tthe house before leaving. X looks at Four "You can come in Four, my mom would love to meet you." X invited Four to his house and Four stood before the door looking at the inside, "Shoes off or not?" Four asked X, looking at him, "You can come in with the shoes, don't worry".

Four walked in the nice, tidy home of X and put his hands in his pocket and looked around trying not to be disrespectful, X's mom went downstairs to where Four and X were now. "How was school my little multiple?" X's mom greeted X and looked at Four in shock but positively."Hello dear! You must be My son's protector at school!" X's mom looked at X "You picked a good one son."
X's mom looked at Four and said "Call me Mrs. Kym"
Mrs. Kym took Four's hand and shook it, He pulled Four to one of the chairs in the dining area and let him sit down, Mrs. Kym quickly gave him a plate of pancakes and a fork. Mrs. Kym made X sit next to Four and also gave him a stack of pancakes. "Syrup or honey?" Mrs. Kym asked, "Honey please" X said, Four looked at X "same for me."

Mrs. Kym went and got the honey then poured it on both of their pancakes.
X got a fork and ate a few bites while Four looked blankly at it. X turned to his protector right by his side "Why aren't you eating? You should be eating! My mom's pancakes are the best!" X took a piece of Four's pancake and shoves it in Four's mouth while Mrs. Kym was watching and smiling.
Four chewed on the pancake and his eyes lit up "Huh.. you're right, it's so good!" Four took his fork and ate the pancake swiftly.

Wow. Exactly 500. I hope you enjoy this.

What do you think about X's mom/Mrs. Kym? --->