chapter 16- behind the mask?

Four Wrapped  his arm around X as they walked to X's house.

"Four.. Uhm.. What's your flavor?"

"Blue berry. Why?"

"Nothing.."

Time skip.

X walked in his house carrying the things that Four gave him and Four waved goodbye and went the other way he came from to his house.

X went in his house and looked up to his.. Two moms looking at him seriously in front of him.

"Xyn xyn.." Mrs Xantha said while shaking her head while scoffing jokingly.

"Oh honey buns! You're such a charmer! You got a good one I'm so proud!!" Mrs Kym Exclaimed as she hugged X and X gave his mom's
The pouch of candies and liglosses.

"Oh! They're so nice! You can keep the candy in the fridge.. OH! And you can keep the lipgloss dear, it's for you anyway."

X smiles at his moms and went upstairs.

He entered his room and turned on his lamp then lays down on his bed and looks at the pouch on the bedstool.

"Hmm.. he's so nice.. He didn't have to."
X lifts up the shoebox with the loafers inside.
"Hah.. blue.. seriously?"
X grabs the pair of shoes and lightly puts one on his foot.
"It fits.. how did he know? He's so sweet.. "

X sighs and stands up to walk and gets his ballet shoes and puts them on.
X stands on his toes and carries his right legs until he performs a sideways spit.
X groaned and puts both of his legs down and spins with his leg on his other knee.

X then takes tiny steps and lifts his other leg until it touches his body.
X stops and takes of his shoes.

"Man.. when can I master my skill so I can do cool things?"

X does a bridge and gets back up.
"UGH I don't wanna be pineapple flavor! Why does my cousins get cookies and cream.. and.. Macha..?"

Meanwhile at Four's House.

"FOUR! STOP EATING ALL THE PINEAPPLE FLAVORED FRUTOS!"

"HELL NO! IM NOT STOPPING!!"

Four ran upstairs and locks his room with his pineapple flavored candies.

Four sneakily pulls out his secret cabinet under his bed and puts all the pineapple candies. The cabinet is very full of pineapple candies, he get a candy and eats a few of it.

Mrs. Quade knocks on Four's door

"Stop your addiction!! Your so addiction on pineapple!"

"No."

Four hides his secret cabinet and drinks water.

"Man.. I didn't taste his flavor when I kissed X.. weird."

Meanwhile. With two.

Two is in his room.
He puts on his mask and smirks.

He turns on his camera.
"Hey internet! What's up?"

*gasp* It's slowly showing! Let's see how this story will go now..
*Laughs evily*