chaper 13- getting some drama.

X finally calmed down and rested in Four's arms while Four was enjoying his orange citrus smell. "Mom. Can I buy him? I could make him a pillow in my room.." Four asked his mom.
"Hmm.. you can only borrow him if.. U ask Kym. So.. Kym, can My son borrow your son?" Mrs. Quade replied and Mrs. Kym looked at X.

"Well, only if you want to X"
X looked at his mom and smiled "Yes please mom! I want to see Four's House! You did say that, their house is the biggest in the neighborhood isn't it..?"

Mrs. Kym nodded and laughed "Alright, change your clothes and bring what you need"

Time skip to Four and X walking to Fours house with Mrs. Quade.

"WHAT THE.... OH MY-" X Exclaimed as he saw Four's House.
They all walked in side and took off their shoes, so did X.
"It's bigger on the inside.... WOWWEEEE."

Fours grabbed X's hand and guided him upstairs to his room, X's jaw was down as he looked around at all the modern things and the walls to the furniture.
Four and X went to Four's room and Four sat on his bed.

"YOUR ROOM IS A BIG AS MY WHOLE HOUSE??!"
"Technically..."

X walked around and looked at the window and opened it.. ITS WAS A TERRACE. he walked and saw a beautiful view, he then stumbled upon Fours closet and opened the door.. IT WAS A WALK IN CLOSET.. X's Jaw dropped and walked in slowly to admire all the clothes in it, It was so much clothes and not only that but he also has alot of shoes.

"Your closet is as big as my room.." X said to Four and Four chuckled.

X walked around and then when he looked up... there was a.. SECOND FLOOR TO HIS ROOM?!?

X pointed up and asked, how.. do you get up there....??
Four went and pulled a rope then a ladder went down, Four climbed up the ladder as X followed.
"Wow.. man.. this is so cool..." X sighed.

"Oh! Uhm.. by the way.. while my mom was shopping.. I told her to buy stuff.." Four said with a smile and leaned towards X.
"What did she buy..?"

Four grinned and pull out a... lipgloss.. X gasped and the blood on his body rushed to his face making it red as Four was struggling not to laugh.
Four gave X the lipgloss and pulled out a.. box? He went and gave it to X and X opened it..

"What.. you actually did..? Why..?" X asked.
"That's cheap for my mom."

X looked at the box with High-platform shoes. (IT WAS LIGHT BLUE)
X smiled and looked at Four
"I know this doesn't have value for you but.. it means an awful lot for me.. thank you..."

Four opened the lipgloss and gave it to X.
"Go on. Put it on."

X looked at Four in confusion but then puts on the lipgloss anyway.

CLIFFHANGER. CLIFFHANGER. CLIFFHANGER.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAH

Yeah you heard me. It's about to get real hot in here next chapter.

(Thanks for 1k reads! ^^)