Chapter 8- four or two?

The next day..

It was a sunny day, Four got his umbrella to protect himself from the scorching heat of the sun.
He went away and walked on the pavement, as he walked He walked closer and near X's house as he did. As he went there he saw X waving his mom bye bye and turned to see Four waiting for him before the green grass of X's front yard.
X sprinted to Four and hugged his arm, they were both under the shade of Four's umbrella, Four then walked together with X to school while X was holding and hugging on Four's arm when walking with Four. As a result, Four's face started to heat up so he looked at the street instead of X while blushing madly, he gripped on the umbrella tightly as tight as X did on his arm.

"What's up Four? I was wondering if.. I could get your number? It's alright if you dont want to.. I just don't have anyone to talk to at all.. is it alright?"
X asked and looked at Four but noticed that he was looking away from him. X narrowed his brows and grabbed Four's chin and turned his head to him then tip toed to get on his height.
"Four."

Four looked at him and widens his eyes the stopped walking.
"Oh. Well.. alright then you can have my number but what was that for?!"
Four got his phone and gave it to X while X exchanged numbers then gave it back to Four.

They walked together again until they reached school.
It was very very early so the Two decided to sit on the nearby bench, speaking of two...
A british guy with a dark green suit walked to Four and X, he looked all fancy and he wasn't wearing his uniform. Four stared at him sourly and narrowed his brows as Two looked smugly at Four trying to annoy the shiet out of him.
"What do you want you snake."
"Ah.. hello Fourty"
"Why on earth are you wearing a suit. Is it a special occasion in school?"
"Well.. it's education week and there are students assigned to be student teachers for a week! I was a student teacher In English yesterday that's why you didn't see me yesterday."
"Good that I didn't see you hah."
"Hmph. Atleast X isn't complaining"

Four looked sourly at Two and Two looked at X smugly.
"Uhm.. well.. good luck with your job.. you look uh.. nice today I guess.."
X said shyly and held onto Four then smiled at Two.

Two patted X's head and  caresses his hair then winked at him.
"Well. Good luck with your bodyguard, man. I should've been your bodyguard."
Two waved good bye and entered school early.

Guys ghelp. Do I make this a 2X4 fanfic or just 4x.
Anyways. I wanted to try this style of writing thing (idk what it's called)

You guys decide.
4x or 2x4.
Darn it. I kinda wanna change it now..