Chapter 3- kinda new to this..

"TWO YOU BRITISH ASSHOLE!"
Four jumped at Two and tackled him to the ground while X sits there nervously.
Four grabbed the British guy's collar and Exclaimed "You bitch, I said he was new he's going to have a horrible first day because of you!" Two grabbed Four's hand at tried to squirm to freedom while saying "I think I misheard... NEW?! What kind of New?!" Four looked at Two and facepalmed, "You've never seen him because he's new in town" Four answered.

Two stood up and dusts his clothes then looks at X, While Four also stands up and walks to X
"Very sorry, I didn't really mean for this british thing to flirt with you."
Two barges in and Exclaimed "I Apologize! I didn't know you were new. But... I think you'll be popular! You're really attractive and nice too!"
X looks at both of them and breathes out "I don't really care about the uhm.. Flirting thing Two just did, but uh. When is school going to start?"

Four looks at his watch and Says in a monotone "3..2.."

The bell rings and all the students rushed out of the bus and enters school while Four grabs X's hand and pulls him to go to school while Two just stands there and thinks about stuff.

"That two-faced... now, usually we wait for the head teacher to tell us what to do because they think the students can't do anything by themselves." Four added while walking as X followed him. X looked around and observed the hallways, it wasn't clean but it also wasn't messy which was comfortable.

There was an adult on the main stage at the bottom floor outside the school, It was prolly the head teacher and she looked like she had a fake smile plasted right on her face. She turn on the microphone and-

"Welcome fellow students of Equality high!, new or not we shall serve you all equally and nicely!"
The woman looked at around and saw a yellow tint on the corner of her eye which reminded her.
"Ah yes.. a little announcement, a parent asked me personally if they could get their child a bodyguard or something like that so.."
The lady looked at X and made him go closer, X knew it was his mom that said that since she was probably worried.

The lady went to X and asked him "you can pick the bodyguard you'd like, if you know someone here that can then go ahead!"
X looked at Four and pointed at him when four wasn't listening.

The lady turned on the microphone and asked "Four Flynn, please come near the stage"

I'm ending this here, I'm very sorry if I don't usually update often. I just have a project with someone and I'm doing alot of things. Please stand by and be patient when you want me to post.

You could even ask me if you want, no problem.

- you're personal L@d